Lilah | Romance

LILAH

by AshlynPope

Synopsis

He'd never met someone with such a bubbly personality. Not to mention the wildness and odd phrases she'd say every five minutes. He hates it. He hates how he can't stay away from it. He hates what she does to him; it's not like him to chase after some girl. She gets under his skin like no other.

She'd never met someone with such a bad attitude. He's ill-mannered and menacing. The glare never seems to leave his face. Considering it all, she can't help but feel the attraction toward him. Dangerous attraction toward a seemingly dangerous man. Maybe it's the tattoos on his arm that gets her attention. Or maybe it's because she can tell there's hope for good under his rough exterior. And she's about to find that, whether he likes it or not.

It's no secret that the two of them are complete and total opposites.

Review

Lilah and Grey own my heart. They're the ultimate grumpy/sunshine duo. Opposites attract at its finest. There's nothing better than a meet cute when a grumpy guy meets a happy sunshine girl. Nothing. I love their growth and character development.

 I've reread this book too many times to count. It's a comfort read. It's absolutely adorable. So freaking cute. How many other positive adjectives can I use. 

You'll smile. You'll sob. You'll reread this book a million and one times.

★★★★★

What did you think about the book? Comment and let me know!

Vote if you'd like more reviews.