Want some? - Omen x shy&innocent!reader (Lemon)

Art: @RacconInAHat on twitter (srsly- this guy is so talented, check him out)

Warning: Sadistic tendencies, Seggs, Teasing k!nk and a whole lot more but I'm too flustered to actually type it in- T^T

You scurry past the dirty laundry scattered on the floor in Omen's room. It was full of all the trash you could possibly imagine a 15-year-old teenage boy would collect in his room. He's already a grown man, yet he can't even clean from time to time... Some people in this world really are hopeless...

"God.. You're so goddamn messy, I don't think this is even clean-able anymore." You said as he instinctively hummed in response, not bothering to listen to your lectures as he continued to play games on his computer.

Although you liked hanging out with Omen, you really hated how careless he can be with his own room. Sometimes it even feels like you're babysitting instead of hanging out with your boyfriend. It's like all your words were going in and out on one ear...

You rolled your eyes as you picked up a dirty sock stuck under his bed. Seriously... How long could that have been there to be this dirty..?

"Hey! Are you even listening to me?" You complained as you threw the sock at him.

The hard rock object landed on his keyboard, as he stared at it bewildered. As he inspected it further, he immediately hid it away from you, finally giving you notice.

"W-what the- Where in the world did you find this??" He said as he frantically turned his chair to face you. His expression was that of embarrassment, as if he was hiding something from you.

Even though Omen knew you had no idea what he was being so anxious about, it didn't help how awkward he felt about.. That. He wouldn't like his girlfriend to know about his personal activities. Especially since... He hasn't particularly done anything with you yet. Considering how you acted when he first kissed you, it's really no surprise that he wanted to take it slow when it came to you.

He liked that side of you anyways. How clueless you are. It amuses him enough that he'd often take advantage of that side of you. Flustering you from now and then, He liked that.

You stared at his strange actions. Curiosity crawled up your mind as you watched him suspiciously. He's definitely hiding something.

"I don't know if you've noticed but... Your dirty laundry is literally all over the floor. As a matter of fact, It's EVERYWHERE" You mentioned as you crossed your arms.

He quickly sighs and- with a sly smirk on his face, walks over to you and lifts your chin up.

"Don't touch my things..." He said in the coldest way possible. Although he doesn't really notice it, he sometimes looks as if he could destroy you in a second. Maybe it's just his aura?

Something about that side of him though... It makes you feel different.. It's like a knot forms in your stomach every time he acts that way to you... Your face eventually flares up and you immediately push him away as you hid your face under your hands.

'I shouldn't be like this... What am I thinking about?!?'

Somehow you couldn't manage to escape the vulgar thoughts that entered your mind and by the time Omen's hands reached up to calmly pry your fingers off your face, the evident flush of pink and red covered your entire face with that hopeless look on your face.

It certainly surprised Omen. The moment he saw your face full of frustration, he just couldn't help but be turned on. He often liked it when you looked like that... Helpless. Small.

He wondered how long he's gonna be able to hold it off. Control himself in front of you.

Every time, it just becomes harder and harder to keep himself restrained. He... He really shouldn't... But... That look on your face gave him shivers. He couldn't get away from you.. He needed this... He wanted this... But... The sliver of logic whispering in his mind kept him hesitating... What if you don't want this..?