NEW Story: Sneak Peek!

⭐️ Coming to Wattpad in Summer 2022  ⭐️

A COWBOY FOR THE CEO

To regain her confidence, a stubborn executive will need to save a horse and ride a cowboy instead.

When a careless mistake forces Manhattan financier and champion show jumper Alejandra Barros into a posh Colorado rehab facility as a term of keeping her jet-setting job, the perfectly chiseled abs of a local cowboy might be intriguing enough to make the workaholic reassess her priorities. But Ali doesn't count on hot-as-hell ranch hand Hank Mathis being just as physically and emotionally damaged as she is, even if he's a lot better than her at hiding it.

These polar opposites will first need to be honest with themselves - and then with each other - to not only start to heal, but to also forge a relationship outside of Pebble Creek Lodge that's worth fighting for. Otherwise, Ali and Hank will risk losing the one thing that could truly make them happy: each other.

 Otherwise, Ali and Hank will risk losing the one thing that could truly make them happy: each other

Click on my profile at rskovach to add this Adult Contemporary Romance to your Library now for immediate notification of all updates! Recommended for readers 18 and up due to mature content.