15. Goodbyes

"It was nice having you here, kiddos" Tony said as he hugged the boys infront of the portal Bruce had opened. Everyone felt a bit emotional about them leaving. The boys felt the same, too. Proof being, Damian didn't try killing them when they hugged him. Thor actually hugged the living soul out of him. But he truly didn't care.

"See ya in hell. If we have the same hell, that is" Jason said as he gave Tony a quick hug.

Dick was at the verge of tears. He was trying hard not to cry.

Peter had a fake smile put on. He was gonna miss his 'brothers'. He loved their company and now they were leaving.

"Maybe we can build something to travel back and forth through universes?" Clark asked trying to sound reassuring. But Bruce kinda ruined it immediately.

"We can. But we won't." He said with a grim expression "It might alter dimensions and would lead to massive damage" Clark gave Bruce a look that said 'we know, Bruce. You didn't have to say that out loud'. Bruce shrugged it off.

When the farewell was taking long, Bruce cleared his throat, and the boys immediately understood what that meant. The have to leave immediately or they might be stuck here for another few months. The portal wouldn't hold open for long.

Everyone gave eachother a curt nod and entered into the portal. A sad smile graced their lips as a blinding light embraced the people in the portal and there were no signs of them anymore.

______________________________________________

Guuyyysss

I'm soo soo sooo sorry for not updating for so long.

I lost motivation for writing this.
I still don't feel like writing this story.
But I had to do something for my amazing readers! 🥲

I'm so sorry if this chapter sucked....
I'm just tryna finish this one asap.One more chapter and we're done!

Spaaare meee😶
Ily!♥️