#22- Falling into my Grip

"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗' 𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘" -Apocalypse- Cigarettes After Sex
Ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ, ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ, ⓐⓝⓓ ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣ!
Kuroo's P.O.V

While trying to make the building Y/n and I were saying at, I couldn't help but looking over at you every once in a while.

Do you realize what's going on?
Do you remember what I did to your cousin Alex?
Did I go a little too overboard when drugging you to sleep?
How will you react once you remember what I did?

......
It won't take long for your parents to realize you're gone, your mother said they'd stop by tomorrow to check up on you.

They don't even have my parents number either so it'll take them longer to contact mine and question them about me and you.

Looking back at my hands gripping the cloth I was using to try cleaning up some of the walls, I look at the door.

The door is really weak... Y/n might be able to kick it down if she tries running from me.

"Hey, Y/n can you come over here for a bit?" I turn seeing you approach me.

"Do you mind finishing up this wall for me? I want to try and get something done to help keep you safe incase I have to get supplies later on, okay?"

"Okay, sure!" You say, grabbing the cloth out of my hand.

I chuckle, you were quite the cleaner.

Heading over to where I set the wooden boards on the ground, I pick them up and begin nailing them to the door. Securing the door from inside and adding some more on the other side of it.

I should place them a little separated and randomly so it doesn't make it obvious someone entered in here.

Once I'm satisfied, I head back in to grab some more. I then begin nailing the windows too. I should block out any sort of possible ways to escape.

"Kuroo, why are you nailing all the doors leading outside and replacing their doorknobs? Why are you covering most of the windows too?" You come around looking at me while nailing the last window shut.

"It's just an extra measure to keep you safe...okay?" I hope you take that shitty excuse.

Yet you just nod yes, sitting down to watch me, you even helped me, handing me a new nail every time I finished with another to hammer a new one in.

I do remember seeing you helping your father when he'd do mechanics or other things handing him any materials he needed.
....

Y/n... would you love me if you knew how bad I'd want you to be with me?

If you knew that I was doing all of this to keep you away from everyone? To keep you here, to myself?

Would you trust me?

I'm not worried too much, you already seem comfortable with me.

Are you looking for safety in me?

Looking for a place to call home, with me?
...

You're in my grasp now... and I don't plan on letting you go...

🥀

(PUBLISHED6/20/2022)