•W T F•

ADAMS POV:
I grab the biggest brick I could find and smash the window  of the house and I snuck in.

I saw him rush toward me and tackle me to the ground.

"WTF ITS ME ADAM CALM DOWN!"

"Dude. You scared me,how did you get out?!"

"Magic"I say laughing at Jordan's efforts to get of but I just grabbed him down.

He looked just amazing.

With his Batman pyjama bottoms and no shirt on.

His figure was amazing.

Sadly he was bottom and I was top obviously.

He does have a big dick though?

Mines bigger,obviously.

Iean over to his lips and I part my mouth slipping my tongue in.

I then felt him bite down of my lip.

He was on top of me leaning down and bending towards me.

He didn't know how vulnerable he looks right now.

I fight the urge to reach my climax right now.

But he obviously had to slide his hand down my pants.

Fuck,this assholes really going to test my limits.

He slides his hand up in down stroking me.

I could tell the way he was smirking he loved my facial expressions right now,I was not going to let that happen.

I grab his hair and pull it up making his eyes focus on the ceiling.

I saw him bite his lip just slightly.

He really didn't know what he was doing to me.

I couldn't help it.

I dived forwards making me go on top of him making sure I didn't put my full weight on him.

I started biting,licking and kissing his neck and lips as he let out soft quiet moans as I bit down on his neck.

I slid down his pants and I also pushed of my pants.

I slowly kissed his neck and led down to his collarbone.

Jordan slid down and started to suck on my dick.

Why am I having sex or something like that with this boy while I'm an escaped convict?

That was a rhetorical question obviously.

I couldn't hold in my groans of pleasure so I just let them out luckily he didn't seem to mind.

I then started moving my hips I think faster than he could handle but I didn't care and wanted to fulfill my sexual urges on him so I did.

I could tell because he was choking so I "helped" him by grabbing his hair and making him go deaper making him let out the moans I've been waiting to hear.

I then release all in his mouth causing him to fall back.

I started to wipe  myself of but Jordan jumped on me as we landed he let out the loudest moan I had heard making me almost release again,but I resisted.

I could tell why he was moaning so loud because he had jumped on my cock.

I then saw his sweating face and it didn't look wet enough so I continued to bend him over and thrust my dick into his tight hole making him let out loud moans with each thrust I couldn't handle it anymore I then felt him sit up causing me to slam him back down.

I then tied our hands up together and then started doing what I wanted.

$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€$€

We have now had 3 or 4 rounds and I was not done cause I obviously wanted Jordan to suffer and not be able to walk.

I then placed Jordan on my lap and I saw he still wasn't tired because he was still jumping on my dick that was on the verge of reaching its climax and burying his face into my shoulder.

" awww you tired" I say teasing him which caused him to not down on my neck.

"That's going to leave a mark,how are you going to explain that to your girlfriend." He says still jumping on me,I could tell he was smirking.

Yeah I forgot about her.

She was a nice woman but I never visited her anymore cause she never came to me whenever she needed help or when she was In jail.

She went to her "boy best friend" yeah not really a friend after I caught them having sex on the couch.

She didn't even know I escaped.

Jordan than collapsed on the couch as e bothe came at the same time as he then slammed down on my now sore cock.

"OW YOU FAT OBESSE SON OF A FUCKING NINTENDO SWITCHES  BIG BLACK HOLE!"he shouted as he landed on his ass.

"Sorry did I go to rough" I say edging closer to him.

"Fuck of Adam" he says fake crying.

I then got up and cleaned myself of and bring some wipes for Jordan.

But he wasn't there he was in the kitchen grabbing a ice pack for his ass.

I never showed this boy how much I loved him but I hope he knows it.

I love this boy

With

What's

Left

Off

My

Heart

❤️