13. Who farted?

This chapter makes no sense I wrote it at 2am and a little 🍃. So enjoy 💀💀

This was the longest trip of my life

This was the longest trip of my life. Cassie was being a fûcking cunt like aways, Delilah and Alex were being idiots. Some of the cheer girls off flirting with the boys of the other team we play against.

Gabe was either he was with the football team in his free time or being too friendly with some of the girls of the other school cheer team.

"I don't know why your mad like I didn't do anything." Gabe said

"Your being to friendly to other girls." I said I packing my bag because we are leaving in two hours to go back home.

"I can't be nice." He said sitting on the coach in the hotel room.

"You were letting that one girl touch you, feeling you." I said

"You make no sense. She's probably that how she is, a touchy person like you." He said

"Don't mix her and me together."

"Oh my god."

"I don't like people touch you like that."

"Fine I'm going."

"Where."

"To pack my." He says in a duh tone.

I just nodded and he left.

Everyone met outside next to the bus. I saw Gabe laughing with some girl I just rolled my eyes. The teacher talked about how we should behave on the bus.

"Doesn't the bus driver give you a weird vibe." Delilah said.

"Yeah he does he looks odd and out of place."

We Finally got on the bus, Gabe made me sit next to him.

"There's no need to drag me." I said trying to loosen my his hand.

"Shh and sit." He said I just rolled my eyes.

We sat together with his arm around my waist. Alexander was the last person to get the bus.

"That bus driver give me a weird vibe." He said sitting next to Delilah.

"Right that's what we said." I said

After an hour in the drive Gabe fell asleep on my lap. I just went on social media, after a while I got bored I grabbed my me portable charger and placed my phone under my thigh.

Gabe told me I was moving too much, I just rolled my eyes.

The bus driver started to drive the bus recklessly. Gabe woke and sat up right.

"What the fuck." He said

I noticed that we are going the wrong way. 

"You know that we missed our exit to go back home."