part 4

Plz vote and comment. Its my first story.

Mr Kim was finding all this too much. " well that's his job, he is supposed to protect you and that's what he did. Why are you all making such a big fuss, besides its not the first time." Mr Kim argued bit leaving everyone in shock. 

Isabelle was astound to hear this. She spoke  back "What! Honey what are you saying" Jin was loosing his patience.  He ran his fingers through his hairs pushing them back trying to calm his overwhelming feeling.

He took a deep breath and said in a voice expressing his hurt " Dad what you done to my brother, he was fighting like a maniac commanding his guards even after getting stabbed. And what did you mean by it wasn't the first time.

Different from others his dad gave a very proud expression just like the one he gave when Jin had cracked his first deal. He was happy that his son was shaping up the way he wanted him to and spoke " He has gone to many missions before and he got injured or hurt then as well. "

Tae who was silent all this time mumbled under his breath " But he never shared his pain" All of them looked at him as he ran outside the room. Jin followed him before giving a last guilty gaze to jooni. 

Mr Kim helped an unconsolable Jisun to her room. While Isabelle stayed with Namjoon. She brought a bowl of water with a towel and cleaned his body. She stayed with him all night to take care of him.  

Somewhere she found joon pitiful.  She Saw how his boys are so cheerful lively and noisy while Joon is soo quite and obedient. 

On the other hand Tae cried all night.He felt sorry. He had never seen his brother in such a vulnerable state.  He was reminiscing all those times he spent with him.

When joon laughed at tae after he made the  dumbell fall over his own feet. And when they had a duel and jooni faked his defeat. When he did his pending assignment coz Tae had fever. All these memories brought a sad smile on his face.

The next day the sun rose. As per Mr. Kim's orders the day was supposed to be carried out as scheduled. Jin was all set for office,  Tae was ready for school, Mr Kim was still in his room getting ready, he had already made Jisun understand last night that it's normal and she should not create such scenes in future. She was calm or rather she dare not make a scene even if it was for her only son.

On the other hand Namjoon slowly flickered his eyes as he woke up. The first thing he saw was his second mother sleeping beside him on a chair with her head resting on the night stand. His eyes went soft, he slides if his duvet and spread it over his mother.