🅂🄿🄰

"Sir, please walk straight and then turn left. There's your room 108."

The man shake his head and smiled at the receptionist. His clean shoe's sound echoed in the corridor. The receptionist girl looked at the register and murmered,

"Jung Kook.... Such a hot man"

***********************************

Jung kook slowly opened the room and placed his shoes near to the door and closed it from inside. He combed the long black hairs with the hands and started to remove his dress. After done with the dress he gently put his legs into the bath tub and slowly sat inside it. The water in the tub rised slowly to his chest level and covered the dragon fly tattoo near to his nipple. The melancholy of water made him relaxed more and he bend backwards and closed his eyes.

A little time later he opened his eyes and looked back. His small eyes looked like stuck on my eyes. With a smile I kept combing that long hairs.

"When... When did you came....? Why don't you woke me up.....?"

I felt a little insecurity in his words.

"Sorry sir, I didn't intended to scare you. I just don't wanted to disturb you. That's why.....!"

Suddenly he raised his hand from the water and touched my lips. I started to shiver myself and my mind started flying all around.

"Continue..., and one thing Iam not anybody's superior. So you can call my name and it is Jung kook."

I smiled at him and turned on the heater. The water inside the tub slowly became hot along with my mind. I took a brush from the bucket on my left hand, and with my right and I sprinkeld some water on his neck. His white sexy chest drenched in water and I slowly started to rub his body.

My gentle rubbing made him more comfort. I turned off the heater and pour some more water to his chest. He was playing on the bubbles with his hands like a child. That cute nature attracted me more. I kept rubbing his body with the brush and started to go down.

"Wooohhhhh....."

My sound scared Kook too.

"What......?"

"Nothing Kook."

I again put my hand into the water and gone deeper. Slowly I touched his big dick again and tried to figure out it's size. He looked at me with the shining eyes and I gently bitten my lower lip.

My one hand wasn't enough to handle that big dick. With both hands I started to rub his big long hard dick. Kook gently raised his hand and placed it on shoulder. His hand started to move like a snake from shoulder to the neck. Those fingers really started tickling on my back neck. My hands hugged his dick very hardly and started to move up and down.

"Come... Have a seat inside."

I was totally expecting those words from his mouth and after hearing that I removed my dress and get into the tub. He was looked at my uniform that was on the floor and smiled at it.The water level rised more and my heart beat too. I sat on his dick and started to rubb it with my inner thighs. He gently grabbed my hairs and pushed towards him. I exhaled loudly and he was enjoying the smell of my lips. He gently kissed on my lips and bite on my lower lip. His hands came across my back and started to put his tongue in my mouth. He pushed his mouth fluid into my mouth and I enjoyed to drink it.

His tongue started to drag on my body more intensly.

"Ohhhh.... Kook...... More......"

He slowly touched my nipples with his tongue and started to lick it. I kept moving my body like a salsa dancer. His hands suddenly gone down and grabbed my ass.

"Let me... Let me Kook."

I murmered in his ears and started to lick his face. His fingers were playing on my ass and it made me more attracted to him. My tongue moved from his face to the armpits. His sweat from the shaved armpit made me tripping myself. I continued licking both of his armpits like a wild animal. Suddenly he pushed me back and raised from the water. His long big dick was dancing infront of me like a pendulum.

He grabbed my head and pushed the dick into my mouth. It made me difficult to inhale. I opened my mouth more wider with my fingers and sucked his dick fully into my mouth and he started to move forward and backward forcefully. He was absolutly a proffessional in this, started to enjoy. My eyes were bulging. He continued fucking my mouth and slapping on my cheeks. Slowly the cheeks turned red and my eyes became wet.

He then stopped and helped me to stand infront of him. Kook sit infront of me in the tub and started to lick the water dripping thighs of mine. His tongue slowly came upwards and gone into my inner thighs. He grabbed my ass and made himself comfort to lick the inner thighs more.

"Ohhhhh... Kook..... Fuck.... You damn hot....."

He gently slapped on my ass spit on my inner thighs and licked more intensly.
His movements made me like a flying bird. He gently bit on the hairs just below my abdomen and it made me to moan loudly.

Suddenly he rise up and hugged me like an anaconda grabbing its prey. Then he put the hard dick into my inner thighs and started to fuck me. The water droplets sprinkled all around the room along with our movements.

"Fuck me kook... Fuck me faster...."

He was enjoying my sound and slowly increased the speed. The dick started to move like thunder storm inside my inner thighs.

"Faster... More... Kook... Faster...."

His dick again gained more speed and it danced inside me. It came inside me and gone outer and again came with immense speed. I felt like a volcanic eruption gonna happen inside me. I kept moaning and his dick shivered a little.

Suddenly my thighs gone wet with his semen all around. It was too white and thick. He kept fucking me untill the last droplets of his semen came out of him.

With sweat and tired body he slowly gone down into the water and started to look at me. I bend down and look into my inner thighs. It was covered in his huge cumshot. I gently wiped the semen to my hand put it in the mouth. His thick bitter semen  mixed with saliva gently and I swallowed it entirely.

I looked at him with a smile and sit on his laps and started cleaning him. He smiled at me and said,

"Just Jung Kook things.....!"

I laughed and continued my job. He slowly closed his eyes and bend back to gain more to have another horse ride.