Episode 145 : Naira's Unsuccessful Attempts

Hey guys, here's the next episode. Please vote and comment.

Happy Reading..!!

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

At Night

Delhi

Goenka Villa

Goenka Villa

Kaira Bedroom

Kartik(entering bedroom): Naira....Naira....

He halts in his way at the sound of the anklets coming towards him from the changing room. His heart skips a beat when he sees Naira coming towards him, looking mesmerizingly beautiful in the lehenga he gifted her. She was struggling to wear her earring, and took no notice of his presence in the room.

Naira's Lehenga

Kartik smiles widely seeing her and punches his heart slightly - "Haaye!"

His voice gathers Naira's attention and she stops in her tracks, turning sharply towards her husband.

Naira(surprised): Kartik....

Kartik smiles admiringly at her and starts walking towards her with slow steps, trying to grasp her beauty, while she remains standing there blushing at her husband's reaction.

Kartik(standing in front of her and holding her hand): Aaj apni adaaon se humein maar hi daalne ka iraada hai kya aapka Mrs Goenka..?? (looks lovingly into her eyes)

Naira: (chuckles) Kya Kartik...!! Main toh kuch dhang se taiyaar bhi nahi huyi hoon....bass yeh lehenga pehen liya hai fitting dekhne keliye...!!

Kartik(tucking a strand of hair behind her ear): Arrey meri biwi no make - up...no filter look mein bhi khoobsurat dikhti hai....meri nazron se toh dekho kabhi....

Naira: (chuckling) Accha ji??

Kartik: (smiling) Hanji...!!

Naira looks adoringly at him. She walks closer to him and raises her toes to reach his height and wraps her arms around his neck, while he pulls her closer to himself by her waist.