6. I want her.

I tried to walk away from miles, to my room but he followed behind me like a lost puppy. "What are you doing" I asked him as I kept my gaze on the hallway ahead, I felt him walk up next to me, he turned to look at me with a confused glare. "What?" He said still confused. "Quit following me.." I said quiet but harshly, he chuckled as I reached my room, he stopped at the door before mine, my face went red out of embarrassment realizing why he was following me "this, is my room" he laughed at me as he pointed at the door. "Y-yeah I knew that." I said stuttering my words..

"Hmm" he hummed as he opened his door walking inside, I did the same. How embarrassing could I be..

MILES POV:
She was quite the airhead, it was cute, she was cute. I plopped on my bed and began listening to music, "my axe" by icp, began to play, followed by 'my room' and so on. I listened to music for around an hour before I heard a knock at my door..

Y/N POV
I followed miles actions and entered my own room, I began to search through my bags and closet, I had a specific outfit I wanted to wear. Where did my sweater go? I looked everywhere until I realized I didn't pack it, I sat on my bed upset before remembering I saw miles wearing a similar sweater last night, I wonder if he'd let me borrow it.. I shook off the idea blushing as I imagined myself in his oversized sweater.. I brushed it off and found something different to wear. I sat down putting on headphones I began listening to music "Francis forever" started to play again, I love this song.. and another one of my favorite songs "my room" followed. 

What u decided to wear for now ;)

After awhile of listening to music I got up and looked in the mirror.. I hated it, I wanted my sweater.. I decided to change into a black skirt a white tank top and black tights, praying miles would let me borrow his sweater.. I walked to his room and gently knocked on the door. I fidgeted with my hands nervously waiting for an answer..

MILES POV:
I heard a knock at the door, I looked at the door before yelling "come in!!" It was y/n.. she was dressed, she looked nervous and  sort of flustered. It was so cute.. I walked over to her and couldn't help myself, I pulled her closer to me by her waist "you're so cute" I got down to her level and whispered in her ear before taking a strand of hair and tucking it behind her ear.

   Y/N POV
Miles towered over me, his hands were soft as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear I was bright red as I began to speak. This was gonna be far more difficult than I anticipated I took a breath and in the most calm voice I could muster I said "u-um.. do y-you remember what you were w-wearing last night..?" A pause of silence, miles stepped away from me looking confused, before pointing at a laundry basket, "that?" He asked. The sweatshirt I wanted was on top, I was relieved I wasn't tripping when I saw him wear it yesterday.

"Y-yeah.." I said still nervous "uh yep I remember .. what about it..?" He sounded confused and I was even more embarrassed, I looked at my feet I felt like I was going to die right there. And god do I wish I would've.. "Can I um.. borrow it?" My voice shaky, not just because I was nervous but also because miles was so scary.. he was so much taller than me.. he looked down at me like I was so small, he terrified me.

"Yeah sure." He said nonchalantly as he walked over to the basket and grabbed it out, "it's probably dirty" he said still in a nonchalant tone. He smelled it and shrugged his shoulders "I don't really care.. I just didn't bring mine and I need it with my outfit" my tone was softened now, less tense. He looked at me, dead at me, I could feel his eyes on my body as he moved them up and down scanning me.. "pervert" I muttered before he threw the sweatshirt at me and shoed me away.

I put it on over my tank top.. it smelled like him, like miles it reeked of alcohol , ouid, and an expensive smelling cologne, I couldn't place the exact one but I'm sure it was polo.. his sweater was warm.. it was expensive so I'd hope it was well made, it was.. it smelled so.. I shook the thought away before finishing it, then clearing my throat. I also added on rings and necklaces to the outfit. Perfect.

MILES POV
I moved my eyes up and down as I looked at her body, the way her tank top and skirt flattered her figure, her legs and feet where petite, she had dark eyes, she was nervous, no. She was scared, scared of me, i looked down to see her feet fiddling with each other as she stared down, messing with her fingers as-well.. she was perfect, her hands were small she was small compared to me, like an ant.. or a kitten, yea, a kitten.. I could look at this girl for a lifetime.. although she acted like a cat.. she was mean and reserved but only does it because she's scared of getting hurt.. she's just like me.. god was she perfect for me, I saw right through this kitty.

It soon turned 1pm, than 2, then 3, 4, 5, and 6, rolled along i thought about her.. How I wanted her. I'd thought about her all day, thought about her body, how badly I wanted it.. how badly I wanted to touch it, to touch her. I walked into the schooling room and I saw her playing with flora, my sweatshirt was so big on her, like a blanket, it was rather... uh.. cute.

(What you're wearing now)

I loved how gentle she was with flora, how kind she was with my sister..

Y/n is like me.. I could feel her darkness radiating like mine did. The same darkness, the same sadness that I had, she shared it.. I don't think she knew how alike we where yet, but I did.. I could feel her bloodlust when I caught her looking at pictures of quint, or when Kate disrespected her, the same lust for blood that I have, she wanted to kill them. She wanted them dead.

Neither of the girls noticed I was there and for the first time since she got here I saw y/n laugh, i mean, really laugh.. not just giggle and a huge smile plastered on her face, as she played with flora, it made me smile to, smile like an idiot.. "hey guys do you need another play buddy?" I smiled at them as y/n got up suddenly like she was going to leave her smile faded, I grabbed her hand and gently pulled her back I whispered in her ear "cmon don't you wanna play with me?" Smirking as her face started to burn red.

Y/N POV!!
My face went red.. Flora looked confused before giggling and saying "yay miles! You can be the boy doll and I'll be this girl doll and they can be best friends! Like you and me!" "he smiled at her and sat down releasing my hand and leaving me standing there.. I looked,  like an idiot.. me and miles played dolls with flora until dinner at 6:30. "Children, come now!" Mrs.grosse shouted "dinner!" We all got up and started walking, miles placed his arm on my shoulder smirking.

I pulled his arm off and watched as flora walked away before speaking. "What is wrong with you?" I said in a stern tone "huh" he replied "don't 'huh' me miles. Why are you flirting with me. Will you stop, I know you don't actually like me and quite frankly I don't like you. So stop it. Stop. It." He reminded me of quint so bad it hurt. Miles was probably perfectly nice but I just, I couldn't shake the fact he had ⚠️!!!!tw! Violence/gore!!⚠️ murdered a cat.. the image of him holding the bloody rock over his small head when we where kids.. !!Tw over!!!

I shivered looking back, I looked over at miles who looked slightly upset. "I'm not flirting with you." He said in a stern, sort of offended tone. "You are miles. And I don't care. I want to get along with you, I really do since we're gonna be living together but I want you to stop." "K." He sounded upset as he walked off. Why was he so upset.. he didn't actually like me at all..

                               Right?