Chapter- 34

Naina was laying in her bed looking up at the ceiling. She was still in a shock. She was not able to digest what she had witnessed in the hospital.

"Ian..... Will you marry her?......". Her father's question was still echoing in her mind.

She was frozen out of shock when she heard him. How could he asked something like that to him. She was taken aback by his words. Am I a burden whome he wanted to pass on..
I know he is worried about me but that does not mean he can ask something so selfish. She couldn't even get over of the previous shock then Ian gave her the next one.

"Yes.... Yes I will marry her.......".

Her eyes got widen and her breath suddenly stopped by his answer. She wanted to say so much but words were not coming out of her mouth. She was just standing there speechless. After some time she gathered the courage to question her father but she was stopped by her mother.

"Naina..... Please don't...... Just look at him..... "She indicated towards her father.

After many days he was looking content. His eyes were filled with tears of happiness.

"Ian.... Are you serious.... Will you really marry my daughter!!....." He asked while getting excited.

"Yes sir..... I will marry Naina...... "
He said it again.

Whole day she was not able to look at Ian.....And as soon as she reached, home She locked herself in her room. She was feeling so ashamed of what had happened. She didn't know her life would take such a turn.

Why all this happening...... She was clueless and Ian..... Why he said yes to such a disgusting question??..... Why??..... He is already in a relationship with Liza..... Then why he accepted it??...... Her head started spinning with all these questions. Her eyes started getting blurry and the next moment she was engulfed by darkness.

Next morning....

"Naina.... Naina.... Wake up you sleepy head....." Tara said while shaking her.

She slowly opened her eyes......

"Naina.... Come on get up..... It's your marriage today......" She said in Exitment.

Naina slowly got up but she was still feeling low.

"Oh my god Naina...... I was shocked when aunty told me about this. You and Ian..... OMG.... OMG..... He is so handsome and so kind. Wow Naina you are so lucky". She said and sighed.

She was busy in praising him but Naina was thinking something else... She was still didn't get it why he agreed to marry her. He could say no to her father.

I think he is marrying me because he is very kind hearted. He is doing this only for my father's sake or may be he wanted to return the favour because I helped him when Emma had that accident. But helping with some blood and sacrificing whole life is completely different things... How can he marry me when he loves someone else...... Why is he sacrificing his love for me...... No.... This is not right...... He shouldn't do this...... I shouldn't let this happen....... She was lost in her own thoughts.

"Naina.... Naina.... Are you even listening to me.... "Tara said while waving her hand in front of her eyes.

"Oh.... Sorry Tara..... I just need to get fresh.... "She said and stood up as she didn't want to talk to anyone.

"Ya... Sure... And listen....please do something for your face. You are looking so tired. You know a bride should have a glowing skin.... Ok I am going for some shopping with aunty..... You just take care ... "She said and walked away.

On the other hand Ian was feeling on the top of the world. He was getting married to the love of his life. He couldn't believe his luck. He was going crazy thinking Naina would be his forever. He was not able to sleep whole night. His heart was racing so fast imagining that moment. He wanted to talk to someone to share his happiness so he called his father.