Suspended (E)

POV Emma

It's not fair. I didn't mean to hurt her, she was being a pain in my ass and she didn't want to give me my stuff back. I wasn't planning on pushing her. Who am I kidding? She already hated my guts long before this ever happened. She is one of those teachers hating on me for no reason at all, being al judgmental.

She's probably laughing about it with the other teachers. Looking in my sketchbook and making jokes about me. I am so fucked. If they actually look at my drawings and writings they'll see my drawing of miss Brown. I can't have that.

If they recognize her, they'll ask me about her and I have no explanation at all. She intrigues me, and she is so nice. And hot. Yeah I said what I said. The guys in my class staring at her ass and trying to peek underneath her skirts just prove my statement. She has the body, bur also the hair and the face and the smile and the perfect eyes and... she's just perfect.

I can't stand being around her when she notices me, but I want to be in her presence all the time. It is the talking part which makes me nervous just like when she looks at me.

I don't know where to go. I can't go home. Maybe I should go to Will. It is will or hanging on the streets. I leave school with my backpack and take a walk. It is getting dark when I arrive at Will.

I explain to him what happened and luckily for me he's understanding. I can stay with him until I can go back to school.

I owe him one... again... I don't know what I would do without him. 

I just hope I get my stuff back without anyone looking at it