VERY GOOD ALIYA 👍

Unedited:/-

Their silence was broken by a reply from shreyan

Shreyan : ok ..

He  said slowly...

Aliya was on the ninth cloud ☁️ 😍...and was immensely amazed by his reply...

After that both went back to their houses..

After reaching houses on her

Shreyan : tomorrow I will come with shivaan ...hope you remembered?

Aliya : yes...I will be waiting...

Shreyan : hmmmm...bye...

Aliya: bye...good night...✨

With this she entered her house 🏠 and went to her room changed her clothes completed her homework given by her Mr. Curls urf her shrin ....

After completing her assignments...she took her diary and wrote her today's happenings in it...

Knock knock....

She opened the door to found her sister..

Aishya then come to her

Aishya : have your dinner 🍽...it's already 9 pm ....tomorrow shreyan will come again you had school...you should sleep early...

Aliya: yea di...I know...

Aishya sat on her bed with Aliya beside her...aishya was feeding her...

Aliya : di you know what happened today??

Aishya: what ??

Aliya told her about goons and how shreyan saved her....

Aliya: di...you know...now i am 100 % sure he will surely become IPS officer...

Aishya : shreyan is focused on his aim ...not like you...roaming all time and doing useless things 🙃...

Aliya : di.....😒😒😒

Aishya: ok now sleep...

She made her lay on bed then turned off the lights wishing her good night 😴...she left...

But sleep was far away from Aliya's eyes...she was only thinking of shreyan only....

Here shreyan was also thinking of Aliya laying on his bed...

But both dozed off after nearly 1 hour...

Next day Aliya woke up early morning and got ready before her Mr. Curls come...she had decided to call him Mr. Curls when he will be teaching her....

Soon bell rang...she sat on her bed with her books and copies...

Shivaan first entered her room then shreyan behind him...

Shivaan (yawning) : good morning babes...

Aliya : morning...I think its still night for you shivaan ???...

Shreyan : this only happens if you play video games till late night...
And then mom forcefully get you up...

Aliya was suppressing her laughter 😃...

Shivaan : bhaiyaaaa....

Shreyan : what bhaiya...???...see she got ready and you Dumbo...whatever...let's start...Aliya homework done ???

Aliya : yes...

She forwarded her note book to him while he was checking it Aliya was just starting at his moon like face...🥰

Shreyan after checking ✔ her homework gave back note book and...

Shreyan : so today we will read about king ashoka...
He started reading
He noticed his dear Brother who was still now struggling to keep his eyes open has slept now...

Shreyan (angrily ) : shivaannnnnnn...

Shivaan gets up with a jerk...

Shreyan : I am here shouting...and you idiot sleeping???...

Shivaan : no bhaiya...I was just...ahh..

Shreyan : then tell me what I had said...

Shivan : ........

Shreyan slapped his forehead...

Shreyan : Aliya tell??

Aliya looking at his face

Aliya : Ashoka the Great, was an Indian emperor of the Maurya Empire, son of Bindusara, who ruled almost all of the Indian subcontinent from c. 268 to 232 BCE...

Shreyan : very good...see..she got serious ...when you will become shivaan?

He said with a sugar coated voice...

Shivaan :....

Here Aliya was in a different world...

Aliya's pov...
He asked me question....I answered it correctly...do you know how????...it's all because of my power of love...when I looked into his eyes I came lost...and then....his moon like face told me that answer...

Pov end....

Shreyan : see...I cannot help you ...if you can't help yourself shivaan...plz...be serious...

Shivaan : ok bhaiya...I will be serious next time...

With this after 2 hours this trio left to school ....

Aliya when reached her classroom with shivaan ...shruti came and hugged her..

Shruti: Aliya....do you know the news...???

Aliya : what news???...

To be continued....

What news is shruti talking about?
Had Aliya surely fallen for shreyan?

To know...plz seat tuned...

Happy reading 📚 😊

Loads of love ❤
From Candy 🍬