CHAPTER 41

Shaurya--

Everything was seem so calm so perfect. After the arrest of Saurvi everything was in control even that bitch's mother, is now shut like she didn't exist. But being a detective i better know that their is something behind her silence.

But that trance broken today morning, when Saurvi broke out the bars. She ran away from police custody by hurting three officers. Now she's out of our tracking.

But the main problem is Pallavi mami (Roy's wife), Rashmi unty (foster mother), Shruti aunty (Agastya's mom), Manya (aarohi's bestfriend), Prisha (her childhood bestfriend), Aarohi and Aradhya is out for shopping, these women's thought it's all clear so they can go out for the shopping of official name ceremony.

They didn't picking up our phones, Aarohi and Aradhya is in danger, if Saurvi is out of custody. Also my most trusted gaurd of Singhania mansion confirm that Saumya (Saurvi's mother) is out since morning.

I didn't give a heed to this because at that time i didn't get the news of Saurvi's running away. And that's my fucking biggest mistake.

"Sir we try to track Mrs. Singhania's phone but it's showing the location of the Singhania mansion." My locators informed me.

"Dev call Tanmay, Agastya, Roy uncle, Rishab uncle (aarohi's father) and Armaan and inform them to come here as soon as possible." I ordered my PA, he nodded his head and did what i ordered.

Just in next thirty minutes everyone is in my cabin with tensed faces.

"Saurvi is run away, Saumya is Missing." I told them and their faces look horrified.

"Where are they?" Asked tanmay in dangerously calm Manner.

"What the fuck??" Roar Agastya.

"Where are the ladies?" Asked Armaan.

"They went for shopping today for tomorrow's name ceremony." Roy uncle inform them.

"They didn't picking up your calls?" Asked Rishab uncle.

"First we need to bring back ladies at home safely." I inform them.

"Agastya go with armaan brother, and...." My words cut in middle as my phone start ringing.

"It's from Manya." I said and pick her phone just in one call.

"Hello Manya?" I said worried.

"Shau...shaury...shaurya...aaro... Aarohi and ba..bay got kid... kidnap.... kidnapped." She said her words while sobbing badly.

"We...we tried to save them.....but..but they hit our heads and run away taking Aarohi and Aradhya along with them." She said crying. Took a deep breath she continued.

It's important to listen everything first what they saw.

"They hit our heads, Rashmi unty and Shruti aunty hurt badly while pallavi unty, prisha and me will only get injury on our heads." She said while sobbing.

"Where are you?" I asked my first question as an unwanted tear drop form my eyes, but i immediately wipe it.

"City centre hospital near City centre Mall." She informed.

After that I cut the line and turn to look their tense faces.

"Aarohi and Aradhya get kidnapped, Shruti aunty and Rashmi unty injured badly while pallavi mami, Manya and prisha got minor injuries." I told them and took a deep breath to calm my nerves.

"They're at City centre hospital we need to rush their first you all go till then i make the team ready for the searching of Aarohi and Aradhya." I said and tear roll down from my face.

"Roy uncle, Rishab uncle, armaan, Tanmay i promise to bring Aarohi and Aradhya back safe and sound. I need to call dad before everything." I told them.

"I'm staying here with shaurya you all go and their is no need to call your father I'm very capable of finding my love and my daughter." Said Tanmay with bloodshot red eyes.

"Tanmay it's the matter of my biological father's so called love and so called wife, i wanted to make sure he cry for what he did with my little Shreya (Aarohi), that name is given by mom with lots of love but now that name is giving her nightmares. I want him to suffer like she suffers." I said with hate and anger.

Till that time Everyone move out towards the hospital.

Yes i hate my father my whole family who took decision of my baby sister's life because of that cunning bitch and her daughter. I just want a perfect time to show them there true colours and now I get one.

"Please tanmay." I said once again and this time he nodded.

I dial a call to him.

Ring, ring

"Hello" voice said.

"Hello Mr. Singhania." I said with hate and cold voice.

"Shaurya... My son?" He said in his broken voice like he cares huh.... Since that day when he throw out Shreya i stop calling him dad. That day I became orphanage who lives in a luxurious mansion without any parents, family or love.

"I'm not you son Mr. Singhania I'm Shreya's brother shaurya, i just wanted you to come and see what your lovely wife and your best daughter did with innocents. Also be prepare Mr. Singhania you're going to get your life's biggest shock today." I told him and kill the line before hear his answer.

Then i massage him addresse to come to my office.

I don't work under his business, he's a well known businessman while I'm a hidden detective also a businessman but never told him about my office location neither I ever allow him before this to know about me.

"Now what Shaurya?" Asked Tanmay, he looks broken i never see him this distract I'm happy that their is someone in this world to love my sister unconditionally.

"Just inform your investigation team to get ready and armed them selves i told mine as well, also told them to call police and tell them to be ready for your call to attack. Till then i tell my cyber team to locate aarohi's phone as well as Aradhaya's locket." I told him with a smirk.

"Locket?" He asked.

"Do you remember i gave one chain locket to Aradhya and told Aarohi to let her wear this always?" I asked him with the same smirk and he nodded his head in positive.

"Yeah! So you mean you didn't give her a Locket but you give her a tracker?" He asked disbelief.

"What do you think her detective mamu (maternal uncle) give her useless things which can't even protect her?" I said and he give me his full toothy grin.

Who said he's a billionaire businessman and a while ago he's huffing like a angry bull seeing his this grin. I shook my head at that thought.

"Ok I'm doing my work you better track my daughter and wife soon Saale sahab (brother-in-law)." Said Tanmay playfully.

Well he's a lost case.

Soon my team start doing its work and in just mere ten minutes we got the location of Aradhya.

But what's shocking is that they're in Singhania's Farmhouse. How's that possible that's farmhouse is burnt down and locked after that incident.

'Aarohi must be getting the attacks if she see the place.' I think horrified.

As i thought I hear cabin door open and Mr. Singhania entered with confused face.