Stay

Sarada's POV

Soon we were out of the cherry blossom forest and I was met with the most breath-taking sunset I've ever seen. I unconsciously let go of Boruto's hand and started walking towards the sunset. I was capturing the scenery into my mind when Boruto on my hand and said "come on. We have to leave now. I hate to kill the moment but Sarada, don't be obvious but look at that tree at six o'clock". I secretly looked at the direction he wanted me to look at.

I saw someone hiding on a tree. He smiled at me and said now look at three o'clock. I took a spin like I was enjoying the air and saw another person. How can I not notice this? Guess I was focusing more on the view. Suddenly Boruto started running and said "Sarada. Follow me. We need to take shelter before it gets too dark". I had no idea what he was doing. He stopped at an open field and said "this should do it".

He looked at me with a warm smile and said "you tired?". I shook my head as negative. As soon as I said that the smile on his face vanished and his face showed a very dark expression. He looked down and said in a low voice "now I'll only count up to three show yourself while I'm being nice". I took a stance near Boruto. Suddenly five men stood in front of us. Boruto looked at them and said "so, how would u like to die?". Wait is he serious?

"Funny that you think we are the ones who are going to die". Boruto looked at me and nodded. He gave me the scroll and charged at them. In an instant he our enemies were on the ground. He looked at me and gave another nod. With that someone came from behind me and took the scroll out of my hand and vanished into thin air. Boruto stood next to me and said "let's get going we will reach the Sakura village in a few minutes if we go this way. Follow me"

I looked at him while running and said "how did u come up with this plan in a few seconds?" he laughed and said "a magician never reveals his secret". He came up with the plane to take a fake empty scroll and hide the real one. I mean he was smart before but now he I'm surprised that he can put that to use.

In a matter of seconds, we reached the Sakura village. The owner of the village was already at the gate. Boruto gave the scroll to the owner of the village as soon as we arrived. An all-out festival was going in the village. The owner happily took the scroll and thanked us for bringing it back safely.

"Thank you so much for bringing our village's precocious treasure back safe and sound. I'm sorry but, can you do me one more favour. I will increase the pay". He looked at Boruto with pleading eyes. Boruto gave me a look and I gave him a nod understanding that look. Boruto looked at the owner and said " we would love to help". With that we walked to the main house of the village. 

Heyyyyyyyy guys. 

Sorry for the delay. Here is another chapter and now I'll be updating more often than usual. hope u enjoy the chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment and share 

Byeeeee