Chapter 40

The cold winter breeze wraps around my legs as I stand outside the opening of rivers underground club

"I'm fricking freezing viv."Marvin whines standing next to me shuffling his hands together.

"I told you to dress warm,river said we'd have to wait outside for a minute."

"And what dumbass dosen't wear a coat."Dominic mutters as he stares at his phone texting his nanny.

"Atleast I Look Fashionable can't say the same for you."Marvin scoffs.

"You guys are like children."Indra adds over her shoulder talking to Raquel on the phone.

Are group breaks off into little arguments as river walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

He ducks down and hides his face in my hair.

"Im nervous that no one's going to like it."

"Don't worry,it looks amazing love."I say as I turn around and hug him knowing when rivers vulnerable like this he really is worried.

Everything about me and river has been amazing lately we're quickly approaching our 1 year anniversary in a few weeks.

Which of course river has planned a weekend getaway somewhere although it's more like a week getaway.

We have my clothing line Lauch soon,Designer gowns  that I have hand sewn and the fashion show is planned for two months from now which I'm so excited for but I still have to finish a few dresses and beading them.

"Okay come on guys it's time" river says then quickly gives me a kiss and links are hands together and starts walking towards the new club.

"Why are we going to a club at 3 in the afternoon,I can't get drunk yet."dom mumbles sounding grumpy as ever.

" why can't you get drunk it's 3 that's an acceptable time to get drunk."fantima asks like she's talking to a child.

"Well Fantima some of us have to be responsible and because I have to feed my child."

"Well sucks to be you I guess."she snorts.

"I love are friends."I whisper to river.

"I like them sometimes."he says quietly

"I heard that,you better love me all the time "Marvin screeches making a move to hug river,river tries to dodge it but is very unsuccessful.

"Come on guys we can check the club out now."my hand gets engulfed by a large warm hand that starts pulling me into the club.

The club has a humongous dance floor,DJ stand,private booths and a bar.the cool architecture all around with windows and doorways are so cool.

The other levels river has shown me pictures of and are so cool,but nobody is supposed to know about those since the club is just a cover for everything.