Chapter 6

Follow me on insta: shaziyakhanwrites

VOTE AND COMMENT! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT MY READERS HAVE TO SAY! UPDATES ON WATTPAD WILL BE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK.

CAN'T WAIT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? READ SEVERAL CHAPTERS AHEAD ON PATREON. SUPPORT MY PATREON PAGE: patreon.com/shaziyakhanwrites [LINK ON PROFILE PAGE ABOUT SECTION] THERE IS NO BARRIER TO HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO PLEDGE AS A PATRON, YOU CAN START FROM AS LOW AS A DOLLLLLAR AND OF COURSE SKY IS THE LIMIT ;)

1.) Escaping Ethan's Clutches (Ruining Innocence Book 1)- ONGOING

2.) Breaking Ethan's Clutches (Ruining Innocence Book 2) (COMING SOON)

3.)Ethereal Trance (A Pariah's Slave Book 1) (COMING SOON)

4.) Vicious Trance (A Pariah's Queen Book 2) (COMING SOON)

The feelings of love and obsession are not the same because unlike love, obsession doesn't care

The feelings of love and obsession are not the same because unlike love, obsession doesn't care... It does not care if it's causing pain. It does not care if it's not reciprocated. Most of all, it does not care about anything or anyone but itself. And that's where the difference lies.

-Maryam
~~

"So stop with your drama and act like the sole heir of the Mafia that you are!" His father shouted, frustrated beyond words at his hot-headed, brute of a son.

Eyes hardened and fists tightly clenched, Ethan stared on. His father's warning passed over his head whilst his thoughts strayed away. At a certain girl. A certain nymph. A certain piece of treasure for his monsters to feed upon. A need way beyond his control and sanity.

A sigh.

Warmth spread the side of his face, bringing his attention back to his father, as he cupped his face.

"Look, I know you desire her. But, son...," he said softly, his previous rage dwindling by the seconds at the remorse on his face, "you cannot expect her to fear you and love you at the same time. Trust me on this, for it's coming from the man that everybody fears."

"She doesn't love you..., and you cannot change that..."

She doesn't love you...

She hates you...

She is disgusted by you...

...and you cannot change that.

"Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" He roared vigorously, swiping away the empty beer bottles from the bar counter and onto the floor with his forearm. His signature heavy boots crushed the pieces of the broken beer bottles, relishing in the sounds of chaos that he so enjoyed creating.