1. Dr Jekyll x reader - Drabble

A/N: also known as the weirdest thing I have ever fucking written. I have no idea why I wrote this. This is based on one(1) passage in the book about the clothes Hyde wears being too big for him.

Warnings: no beta, implied NSFW, implied alcohol consumption

Genre: One-shot

Word Count: 277

Pronouns: They/Them 

You awoke with a start, an ear splitting headache over taking you.

You let out a small groan and drilled your eyes shut, the previous night's events coming back to you in small flashes.

You caught each other's eye from across the room. He introduced himself as Edward Hyde. The both of you ended up in your bedroom at the end of the night.

It was at that moment you became aware of the feeling of the legs of another person wrapped around yours. You turned around, expecting to see the slightly boyish face of your lover. Instead you saw the (admittedly peaceful looking) face of Dr Henry Jekyll.

You let out a short and sharp scream, backing away from the sleeping man.

He woke up with a jolt, confusion clear on his face. He quickly unfurrowed his brows once he spotted you. At once he realised the position the both of you were in and turned his back to you, his face unreadable.

Henry Jekyll; the man you considered a close friend, the man who had been avoiding your presence for the past weeks; was now in your bed- the both of you completely nude. Yet he still wasn't the man you had laid with the previous night. Was he? Had the alcohol affected your perception as to make you imagine another man?

Without warning, the man snapped out the apparent trance he was in and frantically started to dress himself. The same clothes that had hung loosely on Hyde last night, fit Jekyll perfectly.

He was halfway towards the door when his head snapped toward the clock. "I-I can offer you an explanation," he said nervously, "Come to my home at noon, I will let my staff know I plan on having a guest."

He gave you a quick glance before looking back to the door and leaving.