Chapter 4: PET THE PRETTY KITTY

Kuoh Academy
3rd Person POV
As a small amount of clouds passed the clear blue sky to block the sun for a limited amount of time, Rias along with Reo and the rest of the peerage, walked together towards the entrance of Kuoh Academy.

Reo looked around and was scratching the back of his head, feeling the emotion of nervousness. Xenovia took notice and gently placed her hand on his shoulder, causing him to turn around and face her with a light blush on his cheeks.

Xenovia: Hey, Reo. I want you to know, no matter what happens today, we'll always be by your side. Okay?

Reo gave a nod towards Xenovia.

Reo: Thank you, XenoVictoria's Secret.

Reo's eyes widened very quickly as Xenovia did the same thing. Her reaction was followed by a snort and a bit of laughter as Reo looked down.

Reo: Damn it.

Xenovia regained her posture and patted Reo's head.

Xenovia: Almost there Reo. Don't worry, we're here for you still.

Reo: Thank you.

Akeno soon pulled Reo close to her, causing him to turn to her.

Akeno: Now now! Let's get to the our club building. Shall we.

Reo was silent but he nodded his head to give the signal to keep moving forward with today.

Small Timeskip
Occult Research Club Building
Akeno guided Reo around the entire building that was used as their place for the club once disbanded and rebuilt by Rias herself.

Once done with the tour itself, Akeno turned back and stood next to Rias, who was staring at Reo and the rest of the peerage.

Rias: Now then, I would be describing The Who situation with the supernatural, but I'm sure you're all caught on very well, really.

Reo: Yeah, you can say that Lady Rias.

Issei: Wait. You can get Rias's name right, but not me or Xenovia?!

Reo: Sorry Issoichiro. I think it's that Lady Riakima Glockachu's name sounds easier to pronounce.

Reo's eyes widened again as Rias tilted her head in confusion and holding the urge not to laugh. Issei looked like his brain was being fried while Reo soon facepalmed himself again.

Reo: Fuck.

Rias moved back to her original stance and just smiled at Reo, having her eyes shut.

Rias: Relax Reo. It's like Xenovia said at the gate. No one is here to judge you. From now on, you're in our family now.

Once Rias had opened her eyes, she looked to see that Reo had disappeared from where he stood.

Rias: Reo?

Asia: Where did he go? He was just here.

Koneko: He's right here.

Everyone soon looked at Koneko to see Reo standing behind her, petting the top of her head.

Reo: Pet the pretty kitty.

Koneko got a blush out of Reo's odd way of talking. But others didn't exactly know how to react until Kiba spoke up.

Kiba: Reo!

Reo: Hm?

Reo stopped petting Koneko and looked up. He soon looked down at where his hands were.

Reo: Oh! Sorry Koneko!

Reo quickly moved his hands off of Koneko's head. But the small girl looked up at Reo, which gave him a confused look.