Photoshoot

After breakfast, she came to her room where she stripped down to take a shower.

She went to the bathroom and got into the shower. There she peed and started to masturbate. After one minute of self-pleasure, she continued with her shower.

She got out and dressed with something simple and went to her car.

She got into the vehicle and drove to the store.

She arrived one hour before and the manager told Belinda the indications for the shoot.

There were only two, the first one was that she has to smile all the time, nothing difficult for her. The second one was that she is going to model three sets, the new ones.

After that, she went to make-up where she was for thirty minutes. Then she went to the photo set where the engineers were putting the lights. The heat of the lights was much so she drank one bottle of water before the shoot started.

The shoot started and she was modeling a set of pink clothes, then she drank half of a bottle of water, for the second she modeled a set of grey clothes, she drank the other half of the bottle, and at the last a set of black clothes.

The shoot ended in a time of one hour and fifteen minutes. As was promised she kept with the set that she more liked, she choose the grey one.