ABUSE OF WOMEN

While the three friends, continued with the custom of meeting every Friday and had also decided to see each other between weeks, so as not to lose contact with each other; far from it, the custom of keeping the friendship alive, in the Mendoza family home and in the Puyol family home, several important events were happening.

The first essential event that was happening in the houses of the two families is the mistreatment of the woman, because both Sofía Mendoza's father and Samantha Puyol's father did nothing more than hit, mistreat, humiliate, bite and rape them since they found out that Adrián and Agustín ended up with them.

While they were doing all this to their own daughters, the Devil, Valak, Can Cerberus, Belphegor, Amun, Leviathan, Lucifer, Asmodeus, Beelzebub, and Mammon, they were seeing it all and were pleased to see the results of brainwashing them.

Hatred, frustration, anger, pride, gluttony, lust, greed, laziness, and terrible thirst for revenge, had seized the two families; especially from the patriarchs of the two families, who couldn't stop hurting their own daughters.

As much as their daughters were asking for forgiveness, for the failure of their relationships, that their respective parents did not care, because both Adrián and Agustín broke up with them and there was no turning of the page.

The degree of violence that they used on their own daughters was so great that they ended up killing them, and to hide that crime, they took the bodies of Sofía and Samantha and drove to the outskirts of New York and buried them in a swampy place. Hard to find, and after that, they returned to their respective homes, as if nothing had happened.

To hide the crime committed, the two took a bath for four hours, to remove all kinds of evidence, and after that, they began to clean the house, for four hours; until, they have managed to erase, all kinds of evidence.

For everything, they had the perfect alibi, if someone asked about their daughters because they would say they were out of New York, to recover from the love break they had and asked not to be disturbed.

The two of them were saying that, to all the people who asked about them, and they calmed down with that excuse. When they managed to calm everyone down, the two patriarchs vowed revenge on Adrian and Augustine.

What they did not count is that, if there were several witnesses, who had been witnessing it all.