episode 10

" She must had  left our house around 2 . Then from her contact history someone should have definitely helped her as there was another phone travelled with her . I'm trying to find about that person . but I stopped it for a while for concentrating more in nathira . Her phone's last location was Heathrow  around 4 today morning that mean it's almost 6 hours ago her last location was deducted . " He said. " Then what happened to her phone after that. Why isn't there any signals from her phone " Sid's mom asked desperately . " It's actually unreachable. "  He said . " What does that means " nathira's mom asked confused . " is she in any danger " Navya's mom asked worried which sid nod negatively she signed in relief . But what does all of these mean. What is Sid about say . Why is he hesitating this much .  " then how can we find her . Are there any other ways to find her . Do anything just find her in any cost  " grandma said firmly  . " Actually I have already checked with some airlines website. " We all looked at him . " She already took a flight to Australia around 4 and it's a direct flight so if we want to find her we should go to Australia " he said which shocked everyone " Then arrange the private jet. We can ask someone to find her there if she reach before us . We can do this wedding there right " my mom asked. " No mom . she had taken a direct flight .that means the journey is 17 hours. Also considering the time zone it will 6 th in Australia when she arrives. So no use . We need this marriage today not tomorrow . " I said her the reality.
My mind started playing a flash back.
........................................................................
( That day after the family dinner )
" Dev i don't know why are you eager to marry that girl. " " mom " said . " Mom " I said irritated still concentrating in the road. " I know dev u need a heir to make ur position more strong. But Iam just asking we why nathira ? " Mom asked. " What are saying . Say it clearly " dad said this time. " Tbh both of u I don't want that girl to be my daughter in law " . She said. We both looked at her . " Why what's wrong with her " dad asked . " Nothing is wrong with her but I don't think she will be a good match for u . Trust me in this Dev . I'm ur mother. " My mom said . We kept silent as she continued " I'm not mother in law who expect my daughter in law to be perfect in every thing . I will accept her with any of her ebb and flow . But I'm not getting the vibe with nathira. " My mom said concerned. " I understand u mom . but leave it " I said not wanting to continue the argument. Dad too hummed . " Dev u are my only son . I always respect ur decisions and privacy. But in this case, u don't even love her , it's just an arranged marriage for the sake of ur position. Then why can't you even consider my opinion. U both take each and every decisions like iam not here . Then why am I in ur lives. When I don't have even a small role there . " she said almost broken. I never saw her like this. She never nags me or dad in anything. This is the first time she wanted to consider her decision . But we purposely avoid her because... My thoughts cut off when I saw my mom's eyes got teared. " Mom mom no pls " I begged. " No dev . I never know that you u both think me as some piece of sh*t. " She cried. I totally understand her. What she is going through. " Mom stop ......I didn't say the whole purpose of this wedding. I just told you about the half . Not wanting to make you worried. " I said but " dev" Dad cut me . " No dad. She needs to know..... ( I took a deep breath ) u know we are working on new project. We should get that by any mean . But we can't get that project alone. We need a strong partner and that's nathira's family. But that can't be done through some simple contracts. We need a strong connection like combining both companies . That's why we are doing this. And..... " I stopped. " And . " Mom asked. " If we lose this deal .... I will loose my position in underworld too and if I . It will be a threat for our family and also our men's family. The same will apply to nathira's family. And the threat means..... It will cost our lives." I stopped . " Do they no about this. " she asked I noded." Don't stress mom it's going to be ok ..... and ur the most precious one in both of our lives that's why we keep all of the stress away from u . We never thought about ignoring u we just don't want u worry about anything. We want you always to be happy " I said . Mom went silent. None talk until we reached our house. Once we entered " dev " mom called me . I turned towards her . " I ... I didn't mean to talk like that. I was totally worried about ur life . U know I love both of you than my life. Still after knowing the cristisms I don't want you to compromise ur happiness even it will causes my life. Aren't there any other ways . " She asked totally worried . " Mom .... This is why we didn't talk about this to u and for ur question the answer is no there's no other ways to solve this issue but I promise you mom even I am going to marry for some deal . I promise you I will love and her treat her as my wife. There is no doubt in this . " I said hugging her . She too seems understanding the situation.
........................................................................
The opinion she had about Nathira was totally correct . I kept thinking . But there is no use of thinking about the past . I should think about our future. Our future , if I didn't find a solution now . there won't be a future for these two families and their men's .

" Momma ..... " Everyone turned towards the side the voice came from.

Whose voice is this?
Will they find a solution
And lastly do u like the episode 🙂?