5 - A Longer Look into the Future

A/n: That's right. This is another chapter, where Y/n is in the Magic Academy. Now, before we get into this, some people have asked why Y/n is working for the Demon Lord, and not the other way around. So I say to those who did ask this question the comments, and to those who might have thought of the question in your mind, the first part of this story will unveil your answer!

No one's POV

We see Y/n laying down in his room in his true form, laying down, thinking about everything that's happened. As he is, he hears a knock on the door and quickly changes his voice to the one Tara has.

Y/n: Who is it?

???: It's me, Miss Oka! Password, P.I.A.D!

Y/n then sighs and changes his voice back.

Y/n: Come on in, Teach.

The door then opens to show Miss Oka walking in.

Oka: So, are you ready to be an actual teacher?

Y/n: I don't know... I mean... I've never really taught anyone anything before...

Oka: What are you talking about? You taught me how to fight, and you told me about how for a short time, you were a leader of an entire race in a war! You've got this! Though you should be glad they hired you for practical exams and basic practice.

Y/n: True... Well, if I do need your help, I'll let you know. And remember, since everyone believes that your fake is you, we're using the alias I got you.

Oka: Right! You can count on me!

As Oka leaves, Y/n receives a telepathy from the Demon Lord.

Ariel: Hiya, Ophy!

Y/n: How many times have I told you, Ariel... YOU TO FREAKING OLD TO KEEP CALLING ME OPHY!! I ONLY ALLOWED THAT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T KNOW MY REAL NAME, AND YOU WERE A KID!

Ariel: I know, Y/n. I just love messing with you.

Y/n: *groans* What do you want? I've got to teach soon.

Ariel: Awww... I just wanted to check up on you, since you are in a way, my bestie for restie!

Y/n: Okay. Well, I'm getting everything set up so I can do what that thing you want. Make sure that when you send Sophia over, she has the money you owe me. After all, I'm only working for you because I trust you since you're not only the Demon Lord, but as best friends.

Ariel: Great! And don't worry, Sophia will have your payment.

Y/n: Good. Well, I'm heading out. See ya.

Ariel: See ya later, Ophy!

Y/n: Oh come on! *sighs*

Y/n then uses his illusion to change to his disguise form, and heads over to Fei.

Y/n: Alright, Shinohara. Go get the kids, we're heading out to the Western woods for practical exercise.

Fei: You got it!

Fei then starts to head over, and runs into Yuri.

Yuri: Oh, Fei! How are you?

Fei: Good, how are-

Yuri: Hey, so have you ever thought of joining the Word of God?

Fei: No. Because you know why me and Y/n have our group called the Sisterhood of Sins?

Yuri: Now that I think about it, I really don't know why.

Fei: Because in the terms of our old world, we're atheists. We don't believe in ideals of the Word of God Religion or the Goddess Religion.