Part 6 "Make me forget about him"

( just kissing/making out and
cuddling in this one too)

He opened the door and was met with...

"Tommy??" Steve said

"What the hell are you doing here man?"
Tommy was pretty plastered and it was pouring so Steve didn't leave him out there "I- I uh" Tommy said "Jesus man just come in" Tommy stepped inside stumbling around the went to the kitchen and sat down on a stool.

Steve went to other side of the counter "why are you here tommy?" Said Steve "Steve I gotta tell you something man I- it's deep shit" Tommy said.

"Ok.. Tommy you realize we're not really friends anymore yeah?" Steve said. Tommy looked at him sadly then staring at his lips.

Finally looking up to Steve's eyes he said "Man I think I'm a gay" "I-" Steve said not sure what to do or say. "Oh uh" Steve said "don't hate me man ok" Tommy said "I wouldn't hate you because of that" Steve said feeling bad for him "why not?" Tommy said "it's disgusting right?" He added, Steve shook his head slowly saying no.

"It's not man, ok, I don't care if your gay or not, I don't like you because your an asshole" Steve said, Tommy knew he was an asshole, he did it because it made him feel better about himself, he felt on top when pushing others down.

"I know I am" Tommy said looking at Steve, he finally noticed something on his neck. "Steve are those hickeys?" Tommy asked Steve face went red and he started internally freaking out "uhm, no-" Steve was cut off by a loud noise coming from upstairs as if someone fell? Steve's eyes widened knowing what it was, or who it was.

"What was that?" Tommy questioned looking confused and upset "u- u- uhm nothing, I don't know" Steve said. "Is someone up there?" Tommy aksed. "No!" Steve said lying.

"Dude do you have some bitch in your room??" Tommy said angrily "No! And even if I did why would that matter, what if I was busy and you coming here this late interrupted that?" He asked

"I'm gonna go" Tommy said "yeah, probably best you do" Steve said also upset, Tommy then scoffed and walked out slamming the door and speeding off.

Billy then came downstairs after hearing the door, looking around to make sure no one else was there beside Steve. "Hey Steve, you ok? I heard yelling or something" Billy questioned. "Yeah, I'm fine" Steve said starting to calm down, he went to hug a shirtless Billy pressing his face on Billy's chest  Billy felt so happy Steve was warming up to him already, he held him in a tight embrace.

"Who was here?" Billy asked Steve "oh uh just tommy" Steve mumbled turning Billy head facing Billy's chest and kissing it Billy smiled at this "Wait Tommy why was he here?" Billy asked "He was just drunk and spouting stupid things" Steve said "wanna talk about it?" Billy asked "not really I want you to make me forget about him" Steve said looking Billy in the eyes.

Billy smirked and let go of Steve walking up to his room Steve followed him up there once they got in Billy shut the door Steve and their lips crashed once again they passionately kissed. it was rough yet passionate Billy pinned Steve against the wall interlocking his hands with Steve's.

Billy was kissing every inch of his body Steve let out multiple moan of pressure "B- Billy" he stuttered" "hm?" He said while still kissing Steve, Steve pushed his face away and said "why do I have to be bottom I'm not used to it?" Billy smiled so big at this question.

"Because baby... you could never top me"
Billy said still smiling Steve blushed at him calling him that "baby?" Steve said mimicking him "mhm" Billy said. Steve rolled his eyes and pushed Billy off of him "nevermind to the making me forget about it thing" Steve said plopping down on his bed, face in his pillow mumbling something.

"What was that?" Billy said making his way to Steve's bed then sitting at the edge. Steve kept mumbling and Billy started massinging Steve's back causing Steve to flinch at his touch Billy smirked once again.

He kept massaging Steve's back while staring at him and his stupid hair. His stupid perfect hair Steve rolled over facing Billy and grabbed his face pulling him down for a quick kiss but Billy held on deepening the kiss the both let out moans while kissing roughly Steve pulled away.

"No Billy not again we need to sleep" Steve said tiredly "we?" Billy said "oh did you wanna leave is so that's fine you can tota- Steve was cut off by Billy "it's fine Stevie I was kidding I'll stay" Billy said smirking Steve let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

Steve scooted over signaling Billy to come lay with him. Billy did that, he entered the bed laying close to Steve their noses touching Billy turned Steve over and spooned him holding him in a warm embrace. Steve chuckled at that.

He couldn't believe he was cuddling with Billy Hargrove the guy who has always been a dick to him. Just earlier they were barely talking to each other now they have made out and Billy is staying the night. this is all so new to Steve he's nervous because of the town they live in, its not quite accepting of this stuff.

He glanced over at Billy who was already asleep still holding Steve. Steve looked at his cuts and bruises wondering who could have done this seeing them upset Steve Billy didn't deserve that no one does.

He remembers max has told him a bit about her step-dad Neil and his anger and drinking issues he figured that's where they were from and he felt even worse he felt his heart sink into his stomach knowing Billy had to live with someone like that and face such things.

He also remembers the kids will be coming over tomorrow since it's Sunday and he doesn't have to work tomorrow so he will be with them a good bit of the day maybe all of it "maybe Billy can tag along" Steve thought to himself it might be awkward at first but hopefully it would go well.

I guess we'll see Steve finally fell asleep after a few more minutes.

(Authors note)
I liked this chapter alot lmk how much yall are liking it so far for me it has been really fun to write.

1095 words