hide

"c'mon sweetheart! don't hide from me now.." your body tensed up at the sound of his voice, clamping your mouth with your hand to keep quiet, hoping that he wouldn't hear you. "you remembered our deal didn't you? you sold your life to me so that your family could have happy life! don't run away!" his cheery voice scared you to the brim, crouching into a fatal position and buried your face between your knees.

you wished you could join your family, be happy with them, at least. but this man is a trickster. you should have remembered that from the start.

you pressed your back deeper into the old, crooked wooden closet as you heard the man humming and walking. you quietly adjusted the boxes in front of you so you were out of view from the crack of the closet door.

"darling~ just come out will you? i don't have all night! i just want you in my arms." your breath hitched at his sudden change of tone, now you're even more scared. a part of you wanted to give in so that he won't even be more mad, but a part of you had the desire to run. run away. the desire in you had grown stronger and you were determined.

"just come out babe, i'm fucking tired.." he sighed, kicking down the old bathroom door loudly. the door's hinges came off, he went in to search for you. you forgot how strong he was. you forgot how he could easily take control of you.

he then came out while still humming, casually walking around the room. his head turned and eyed at the closet. ah, he forgot about that. he happily continued to hum, fingers wrapped around the closet knob. "gotcha!" he opened the door happily, seeing you shaking like a leaf. he giddily chuckled and pushed the boxes out of the way, his sickening grin still plastered on his face. you were so adorable he could tease you more. "shh, don't cry baby~ you were the one who did this. you willingly came to me."

you shook your head softly, tears running down your cheeks as you weakly struggle against him. "no, i just want to be with my family." you sob, hiccuping in the process. his expression softens at your pitiful state, he gently picked you up in his arms and savoured every moment he touched you. his lips pressing kisses on your face, cheeks, eyes, forehead, and your lips.

"oh but darling... we can just have a family of our own!" his idea feared you, shaking your head frantically as he giggled. he just loves teasing you. "no? i have everything you'd ever wanted, money, looks... everything in the world has existed, i have it in my arms." you squeaked when he traced his lips on your jawline. "including you."

your fingers gripped tightly on his shirt, still sobbing. the words were stuck on your throat, unable to curse at him.

"shh.. don't cry y/n, baby. i swear i'll take care of you even when we're old." he nuzzled his face on your neck, inhaling your scent. "i promise."

.

ill write gender neutral reader from now on