MY OC, FORMS , RULES

MY OC

 NAME — valerie tieng NICKNAME (S) — val FACECLAIM AND BACKUP — beabadoobee, no backup BIRTHDAY — october first, 1967AGE — seventeen GENDER — cisgender PRONOUNS — she/ her SEXUALITY — aromantic ETHNICITY — filipino - british FAMILY/ RELATIONSHIPS ...

NICKNAME (S) — val
FACECLAIM AND BACKUP — beabadoobee, no backup
BIRTHDAY — october first, 1967
AGE — seventeen
GENDER — cisgender
PRONOUNS — she/ her
SEXUALITY — aromantic
ETHNICITY — filipino - british
FAMILY/ RELATIONSHIPS — mary tieng — mother

ABOUT VALERIE
PERSONALITY

quiet and introverted, valerie wasn't well known throughout Macmillan. she was the type of girl to wear eccentric makeup and still try her best to make sure know one noticed her. for a lover of books and listening to music, she's quite a friend to have around.

BACKSTORY
Valerie's drunken father & ten year old sister died in a freak car accident when valerie was thirteen. her sister, Lucille, wanted to go to a friends house, and their mother was working. their father was home, and growing frustrated, he decided to drive Lucille.

and they never came back, until valerie's mother was informed that the two had died.

two months later, after their funeral, Valerie's mother wanted a fresh start. valerie momentarily agreed, leaving seattle, her perfect hometown, and settling in a cloudy town in Oregon.

ever since, the past memory of her beloved sister became a forsaken scar in Valerie's mind. it hurt just thinking of lucille, how young she died. the thoughts ended up driving valerie into a swarm of depression, and bitter tasting pills every other night.

you could say valerie had survivor's guilt. why did lucille have to die, and not her?

slowly but surely, she became the quiet girl. closed off, untrustworthy, and stuck with one friend. life was living hell.

and it's just about to get worse . . .

LIKES, DISLIKES

LIKES — black cats, short stories, music, vinyls, headphones, sleeping, poetry
DISLIKES — people <3

STRENGTHS / WEAKNESS

STRENGTHS — weapons, intelligent
WEAKNESSES — lack of curiosity, disinterest

STEREOTYPE — a different girl
QUOTES — " cut the bull." "haha, no way." "do i look like i want friends?"

FORM NAME  NICKNAME (S)  FACECLAIM & BACKUP  BIRTHDAY  AGE GENDER PRONOUNS SEXUALITY ETHNICITYFAMILY / RELATIONSHIPS   PERSONALITY  BACKSTORY LIKES / DISLIKES  STRENGTHS/ WEAKNESSES  STEREOTYPE QUOTES

FORM
NAME
NICKNAME (S)
FACECLAIM & BACKUP
BIRTHDAY
AGE
GENDER
PRONOUNS
SEXUALITY
ETHNICITY
FAMILY / RELATIONSHIPS
PERSONALITY
BACKSTORY
LIKES / DISLIKES
STRENGTHS/ WEAKNESSES
STEREOTYPE
QUOTES

                                       RULES

RULES.

1. please please please be kind and respectful to me and everyone!! if you aren't, then you can't apply : )

2. please don't pressure me to update. school is starting up again and i have a lot of schoolwork. ill try to update every other week.

3. please don't make any unnecessary or rude comment on someone's OC or mine. it's rude.

4. PLEASE MAKE DIVERSE CHARACTERS!!

5. you can make more than one of an oc.
if you do chose to do so, maximum limit is five. i want other people to get a chance to apply too <3

6. make your ocs different!! no one is the same. it's okay to make your OC straight, and it's okay to make your OC have a happy backstory, and it's also okay for your OC to have a disability. we are all different, and there is no shame allowed.

7. if you want one of your ocs to be the killer, please privately dm me!! it'll make the story way more interesting i hope :))

8. if you are applying or applied, please post this sorry to your message board!! thank you so much<3

PLEASE BE WARNED
that this story will contain swearing, blood, deaths, smoking, sad things about ocs!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE
heya! im so excited to write this!! i hope you guys apply, and enjoy the story! if you have any questions, go ahead and ask!! <33
ellie<33

APPLICATIONS — CLOSED !