Night Flight

*runs the shower water as I get ready to get in* *mumbles to myself*  Towel .. slippers .. robe...-- when suddenly *tires screech against the pavement* BITCH HOW YOU PLAN ON BEING WITH MY BABY DADDY WHEN THATS MY MOTHERFUCKIN---

I don't wanna talk about how I got here I wanna talk about where we go from here .. well I'm Nyla.

                                       Love is..
     (episode 1 , Location : 150 Glen Road , apt 10 )
                      Time : 9:40 pm , June 11th

                                 Night Flight

O m n i s c i e n t
It's a Sunday at 9:40 at night , It's June , and Cassandra and Torin are headed to visit her mom for the rest of the summer leaving their only children Nyla and Briasia Buchanan to fend for themselves. Cassandra is hell bent on making sure the girls are good before their flight. She trusts the girls will leave the house in great shape and be safe but she just wants to MAKE SURE. Torin on the other hand is nonchalant about the whole thing because he believes they are his perfect angels no matter what.

Cassandra - NY ! BRI ! come on y'all !
*she shoots a look at Torin*. These yo kids , you go get em , and HURRY UP! We gotta leave soon and everybody playin!

Torin nods his head at his wife in agreeance  and reassurance and turns to walk up the stairs and knocks on Nyla and Briasia's Doors and walls simultaneously seeing as the doors stayed across the hall from eachother.

Nyla - YEAH !
she rolls her eyes and sits ties her robe around herself tight going to the door
Briasia - IM COMING !
she scrambled around looking for her clothes as the doors and walls continue to be knocked on
Briasia - *whispers* hand me my phone right quick
Cory - .. No just hurry up.
Briasia - * reaches for my phone* and when the coast is clear get the fuck out my house *rolls my eyes and texts Nyla*

                                  Ny🫶🏾💗
fat bitch
                                   even fatter bitch
              yesterday
                      9:45 pm
                                daddy still at the door ?

yup and hurry up

                                 trey up here 😳. get daddy to get to the stairs at least so i can come out

ew😒. fine but you owe me hoe .

                                                  fasho !💓

Nyla - *opens the door and hugs daddy* hey daddy , you ready for your trip ?
Torin - Yeah , you and your sister need to come down these steps now
Nyla - We in trouble ? Because for allat ima just stay up here .* looks up at Torin *
Torin - *looks down and kisses Nylas forehead* of course not , now let's go we'll wait for Bri down stairs
Nyla - Okay

                                Bri 💫🖤

                                                  fat bitch
even fatter bitch
              yesterday
                      9:45pm
daddy still at the door ?

                                          yup and hurry up

trey up here 😳. get daddy to get to the stairs at least so i can come out

                                ew😒. fine but you owe me hoe  .

fasho !💓

                                                  bri , we down stairs.

    alr

Cassandra: Alright i only have to say a quick something and we gon leave , if your raggedy ass sister hurry up

O m n i s c i e n t
In the midst of talking Briasia slowly strolls downstairs with a outfit she didn't have on earlier, making Cassandra raise an eyebrow and slowly lower her eyes at her.

Cassandra : .. oh the women of the hou.. Bri you took a shower ?
Briasia : *walks all the way down the steps and sits next to Nyla after hugging her father* ..yeah
Torin -* looks at Cassandra and back at Briasia* yeah let's speed this up Cass
Cassandra :.. mhm .. anyway y'all need to be safe , if it's not Nayshawn , Grayson or Miya don't let em in my house , a month and a half .. dassit .. we gon be gone a little over 30+ days , y'all need to behave , don't eat us outta house and home y'all know how y'all get. No suspensions , keep y'all ass in school and outta trouble no arrests , ya ass a be sitting in valhalla with nobody to get y'all ass. In case of emergency gon to your aunt house. answer when i call. CLEAN UP AFTER YALL SELVES. lock my doors. That's about it.. I love y'all .. stay beautiful, be safe we'll be calling soon .
Torin- Id be surprised if y'all remember that , anyway bring it here *used my hand to motion i here for a hug * give daddy some love I love y'all, I  will see you all later be careful
Briasia - I love you more daddy, be safe,  i love you ma
Nyla - love y'all , be safe
Cassandra - alright come lock the door
Briasia- *locks the door and looks at Nyla*

                              o m n i s c i e n t

the girls weren't bad girls , they didn't get into a lot but they spoke they minds , most people loved them , adored them even but because it wasn't always double sided they tended to bump heads with people. For instance Nyla, she been cool with this one dude for a lil while.. he cute , his name is Jordan. He a respectful guy, tattoos , taller than her , always putting her in position to win or be great , everything she want in a man .. 2 years older than her and everything but... he has a baby. they baby so cute.. his baby mother is gorgeous too butt.. she's delulu, unfortunate mix but never the less his babymother seems to actually dislike Nyla and Nyla doesn't really care , she don't be around the baby that much to even begin to care and when she is around the baby she keeps it cute and doesn't do much with or without Jordan. As for Briasia, she's might seem ditzy but in reality she quick to violate a nigga , she's real calm like her sister , she's older than Nyla , but they're both equally as protective . Briasia Has a slight crush on some one but he all over the place  meaning no job legal or illegal , he dropped out but he's so sweet her main issue is his girlfriend. Her other issue is .. she likes the girlfriend too.. Cory just her ex , they do the thing every now and again but she almost over him .. but until then ...

Okay how was this ? Im accepting ALL criticism, Too Short ? Too Long ? Not enough , Just right ? Lmk , Comment , like , share , tell a friend to tell a friend. We're only one episode in , Perosnally i think i like it,

Based off looks who yo favorite character ?

who you think run the house in secret ?

who you looking forward to hearing and seeing ?