Epilogue

Sixteen years later...

Danny Ocean
1963-2018

Rosalind watched as the older brunette sat down on the bench opposite her father's possible tomb. She watched as the woman placed not one, but two martini glasses next to her, along with a jar of olives before pulling out a martini shaker from her jacket pocket. Rose continued to watch as the woman poured both glasses before placing an olive in each.

"He would have loved it," she heard the woman say, "Wouldn't he have, Rose?"

"Of course, he would have aunt Debbie," Rose responded, taking a seat next to her father's sister and taking the martini that was being offered to her, "He loved this kind of stuff."

"Is he in there," her aunt asked her. Rose shrugged.

"There are days I think he is," Rose answered honestly, "And then there are days I don't. Sometimes, I think this was his only choice. It was risk mom, me, Rusty, the kids and the crew or this...I think he chose this."

"How's the family," Debbie asked.

"Good," Rose smiled, "Max just got suspended from school for running a term paper ring. Principal didn't know whether to punish him or congratulate him for getting that many students to pay and hand in term papers that weren't even accurate without checking them over first. Rusty and I grounded him for two weeks for getting caught. Noah is also currently serving a suspension for getting one of his friends to hack into the school's library system and erasing all library fines and taking the entirety of the athletics budget and donating it to Freedom Oklahoma - he's also serving a two week grounding for getting caught."

"And Lila," Debbie asked, a smile playing on her lips.

"Lila is currently set to graduate from middle school, clean record, Rusty and I are very proud," Rose chuckled, "Max and Noah however, are pissed she didn't get caught supplying the seventh graders with pixie sticks and gum for a profit after they were specifically banned from the property." Debbie and Rose clinked martini glasses before holding them up in toast to Danny's tomb once more.

"He would have gotten a kick out of their antics..."

"Yeah...he would've."

THE END.