Chapter 38

Enjoy reading

*******************************

Siya Pov

He started spreading the cream all over my lower back. I close my eyes in relief as he gently massages my back. His fingers are doing magic. His sensual touch makes my insides tickle, and goosebumps rise all over my body.

"What happened to your back suddenly?" He asked as he lightly kneaded and massaged my back. "Due to sitting for too long," I moan in relief, feeling his thumb caressing my spine. "Who told you to do that? ..." He scolds me harshly, making me bite my inner cheek skin.

"I told you thousands of times not to overwork yourself and to rest. There are maids to look after everything. Now see the result. Let me tell Mumma, only she can deal with you because you are not going to listen to me." I gulped in fear and nodded my head vigorously, still lying down.

"I will listen to you from now on; promise, Ruhaan ji," I said in a low voice. "Hogya, you can lay on your back," he said, going inside the bathroom without sparing me a glance. I keep looking at the bathroom with a sad face. Why is he so mad about a small thing?

Maybe he's tired and stressed because of his office work. As he has been very busy nowadays. I also went to change into my night suit before sleeping. I feel my back better than before. I was putting my phone on charge when he laid down in bed with a deep and long sigh.

I also join him on the bed and shift closer to him. I place my hand on his chest. Looking into his closed eyes, I said, "Are you ok?" "Hmm." "But you look so stressed and tired," I said, gently caressing his jaw. "Just office work, nothing new." He murmured as he put his palm over my hand on his face.

Holding my hand, he tightens his grip before putting it back on his chest, just above his heart. I can feel his slow and steady heartbeat. I snuggled into his body and nestled my face in his neck. A sigh of comfort left my mouth as I felt his warmth.

He also hugs me, circling his arm around my waist and resting his palm over my back. He starts caressing my back softly; it almost feels like a feathery touch. Suddenly a tear escaped from my eyes as I felt overwhelmed with all the emotions I am feeling right now.

It feels like a dream—a very beautiful dream. So, what if God didn't give me a real family? He had a different plan for me. See how blessed I am to have all these beautiful people? I have a wonderful family. And I love them with every cell of my body.

I place a long kiss on his jaw, making him tighten his grip on my back. "What is this for?" He whispered. "To reduce your stress," "Really, I didn't know this could reduce stress," I giggled, hearing his amused voice. "This is my treatment for stress and depression. For further information, please contact Dr. Siya Roy." He chuckles at hearing my fake, professional voice.

"I love it, Dr. Siya," he whispers huskily near my face. I gasped, suddenly feeling his hand on my naked waist as his hand slipped inside my kurti. He starts moving his thumb over my spine. Inhaling deeply, I move face-to-face only to find him already looking at me. He keeps looking into my eyes with different yet soft emotions, making me shy under his gaze.

Fisting his tee tightly, I press my face into his chest with closed eyes as his hand moves upward just below my bra. I let out a shaky breath as his thumb moved along the hem of my bra strap. He unclasped my bra hook, widening my eyes. I looked at him in shock and held his bicep, making his hand pause on my back.

"Are you ok? Am I making you uncomfortable?" His concerned voice makes me smile. "No, it's just that I am shocked. And you can never make me uncomfortable. I trust you, Ruhaan ji." As soon as I finished, he immediately placed his lip over mine, making me fall back on the bed as he hovered over me. Closing my eyes, I circled my hands around his neck.