Snap-Rosa Linn

'In loving memory of Jour Thames a great mother and wife'

"Hah I can't believe I'm back here again" Cale sighed as he looked at the tombstone. Although she wasn't his mother she is the mom of the body he's in and it's currently her death anniversary. So Cale decided to visit her grave he got a bouquet of flowers and had a guitar in hand.

Cale didn't know that his friends noticed his gloomy atmosphere this morning and decided to follow him with invisibility magic thanks to Eruhaben.

~Earlier this morning~

Cale came into the dining room for breakfast and had an aura that made it hard for the others to start a conversation with him

"So Cale any plans for the day" Eruhaben decided to be the one to break the silence when he notice how oddly Cale has been acting.

'Nice one' Rosalyn and others thought and looked at him with shining eyes. They wanted to talk and tell Cale things but the atmosphere was so awkward and quiet that it was suffocating and hard to talk

Cale's fork stopped and he looked up at Eruhaben and just gave a short reply " I'm visiting someone."

The others were shocked at how he sounded . Eruhaben was just as shocked at the reply,he was used to Cale talking like this but this time seemed different from the others.

Everyone just ate with awkward silence til Cale got up and left leaving some food on the table.

After they saw how Cale left they decided to follow him. They saw him walk into a flower shop and come out with a bouquet.

'Flowers?' they thought they didn't know why Cale would get flowers he was behaving unlike himself today.

~End Of Flashback~

They saw how Cale sat beside the tombstone strumming the guitar in a nice tune.

"Is human sad?'

"Why nya~?"

"Well..." Ron was gonna explain but stopped talking when they heard humming coming from Cale

[It's 4 am

I can't turn my head off

Wishin' these memories would fade

They never do]

Cale was able to remember everything whether he wanted to or not good or bad, he remembers.

"He's Talking about his Record Ability" Choi han noticed

"Human said one time, "Raon I am someone who can never forget" I didn't know at the time but now I do its thanks to his ability"

The others looked at Raon in shock because they didn't know Cale told this to Raon before.

'sigh...you can tell me if your having a hard time unlucky bast..child'