(The last part) "So what do you say?"

-
-
-
-
A week later, you were in your room, on your computer just doing research about a job offer in your area which you thought would be good experience for being an actress. Joe wasn't in.
He said he wanted to get something from the shops but you couldn't go with him since you were working.
Your fingers quickly press every key on your computer very carefully, watching your words turn into sentences. Everything had been going slow, very slow. I'm fact it felt like everything was at a standstill however the relationship with Joe was going great. He treated you the way you wanted and deserved to be treated and you do the same to him, repaying him the favour.

The front door opens.
"I'm back" Joes voice echoes from the entrance of your place.
"Alright I'm still working" you shout back.
He pops his head through the door.
"Still" and opens the door jumping next to you on the bed and putting his arm on your shoulder.
"Unfortunately yes I am"
"Alright well don't work too hard darling" he says before leaving the room to go to the bathroom. The shower water starts, clearly he was going for a shower.
5 minutes later he gets out, soaking wet hair with a towel around his waist showing his chest.
"Are you biting your lip?"
"Shhhh" you say laughing.
Joe walks up to you and lifts your chin up with his finger to face him and you look at him with eyes of love. He kisses you slowly. You kiss him back.
"What are you doing this week?" He asks.
"Nothing it's going to be boring"
"We'll pack your shit, we are going to New York!"
"What!!!?" You shouts standing up. "Are you serious?" You ask with excitement.

 "I wouldn't lie to you, I'm taking you back mostly because I have to see some people but also because we both loved to so much last time"

"Thank you Joeseph!" You wrap your arms around his neck.
"Anything for you" he kisses you softly and then let's go.
"So I'll book a flight tomorrow and we will stay at the same hotel since it was so nice" he says all with a huge grin on his pretty face.
"I'm so excited you have no idea, I'll pack now"
You jump from off the bed and kiss his hand before getting your suitcase and stuffing whatever could it, practically your whole wardrobe.

———The day after———

4am early wake up to catch the plane, you dump a small back off popping candy into your mouth before leaving the house with bags and bags of stuff, you took one suitcase and a rucksack but you weren't sure how long you were staying for.
Joe had no idea either.
The plane journey took 8 hours but luckily this time you were with Joe unlike last time when you were alone. He placed his hand on your thigh but annoyingly he got the window seat first, he shotgunned it which made you pout but Joe kissed you so you didn't really care.

After arriving in New York airport it was the busiest you had ever seen it. People everywhere, suitcases and luggage everywhere when you got outside cabs and taxis and cars were everywhere.

There was already a black posh car waiting for you and Joe but life wasn't that easy, somehow hundreds of paparazzi came and flashes every second and clicks from people taking videos. People were asking for autographs and pictures and people taking videos of you and Joe. Microphones were in your face people asking questions.