25.flowing insecurities

Uska hoon us mein hoon us se hoon

Usi ka rehne de
Main toh pyaasa hoon

hai dariya woh zariya woh jeene ka mere

Mujhe ghar de gali de sheher de..........

Usi ke naam ke
Kadam ye chale ya ruke ab usi ke vaaste

Dil mujhe de agar, dard de uska par.........

Uski ho woh hansee, goonje jo mera ghar

❤️Aye Khuda aye Khuda jab bana uska hi bana❤️

-Aarthav

❤❤FOLLOW❤❤

❤❤FOLLOW❤❤

Jyoti's pov

"Im-" he tried to speak I slapped him. again...again...again.
I burst out stuffing my head in his chest, kneeling down before him.He was sitting on the electronic wheel chair.

"What will you do staying with a useless husband like me?" he uttered.

"Who can't support you financially?can't take care of you?can't even take care of himself?can't fullfill your financial and physical needs " He say.

"I die evey time whenever my heart want to caress your beautiful cheeks and wants to hug you,but my legs don't move forward.....my hands don't extend to do so. I cried many times....with my helplessness.

I have to call you near me to kiss you! see how pathetic I'm I!I don't have any right to be called as a husband!

I want to grab your waist and kiss you senselessly.......I want to take all the responsibilities on me carried by your sensitive shoulders.
Poor me !!!!helpless me fails to do all these!!!" Tears surfaced on his face.

I cupped his cheeks wiping them staring into his eyes which were the mirrors of his soul.....

"I died hundred times when I see you warn out.....tired.....stressed out!!you are the queen of my heart,home and everything that belongs to me.I can't watch my queen toil like a slave being helpless....!!!!Its more torturous than death!!!" He confess.

Aarthav's pov

"A queen supports her king when he is in need.that doesn't degrade her bava!Not once all these negative things came in my mind.I never felt like I'm a slave to you.standing beside and  serving the person I love isn't a slavery to me.whenever I brushed your teeth,bathed you or did every personal chore of yours I saw you like a baby.Though I'm not that lucky to become a mother but God gave me a chance to nurture you with all the love i have in me.you are  a baby for me!!!my baby!!" Saying she burst out giving a bone crashing hug to me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.