17. Thank goodness you agreed!

No trumpets sounds when the important decisions of our life are made. Destiny is made known Silently.

The Pandavas returned to their part of the palace. Today, for them have been a very hectic and tiring day. So many new revelations and decisions were taken.

Their mata had kept such a big secret from them. It had hurt them, but they have understood how much pain Mata was in at the loss of their brother. All of them entered the room where family meals were taken.

They sat on their respective chairs.

"Jyesht Yuddhisthir, Maa ne hume yeh sab kyu nehi bataya? (Why didn't Mother told us these things?) " asked Bhima.

"Gyaat nehi Bhima! (I don't know Bhima) I had no idea we had an elder brother. All of us got to know today itself!" said Yuddhisthir.

" Waise bhi (anyway), even if she had told us, we would be of no help! We were children when all this happened and some of us were not even born!" lamented Sahadev.

All the brothers agreed. They all were rather young at that time to be of any help.

"By the way, bhrata Yuddhisthira, bhrata Bhima, anuj Nakula and Sahadeva, I have a plan!" said Arjuna, excited as he leaned towards them.

"Nehi!! (No!!!)Every idea of yours land us in trouble all the time." Nakula said.

"That's because you two are always up to mischief. No matter which one of us does the mischief, the blame falls on you by default." pointed out Bhima, laughing at his little brothers pouting faces.

Arjuna rolled his eyes at their faces while Yuddhisthira had a small smile on his face.

"Suniye to puri baat pehle!! (Listen to my entire plan first!)" Whined Arjuna.

" Acha bollo bollo.(Okay say, say.)" replied Yuddhisthira fondly, thinking who ever thought that the twins were

the only mischief maker of the family, was so wrong!

" Aise nehi (Not like this), come in a huddle." said Arjuna, quickly going towards the middle, near the open floor. The other brothers followed. Nakula and Sahadeva was excited to hear what their elder brother Arjuna had planned. While Yuddhisthira was intrigued and Bhima grumbled at having to get up, but went along with his younger brother's wishes.

They all huddled together. Arjuna said or rather whispered.

"I asked the spy to wait for us in the atithishala. We can find out where Jyesht lives and go to meet him and see him for ourselves what kind of person he is."

All the brothers' eyes widened.

"While it is a good plan, bhrata Arjuna but we can't go as Princes." said Sahadeva.

"Offo, murkh.(No, idiot!) Who is going in these royal clothes? We will go in commoners clothing." scolded Arjuna.

" Then it's okay!" replied Nakula.

" It's a good plan, we can go right Bhrata Yuddhisthira? " Asked Bhima.

Yuddhisthira looked at his brothers' eager faces and did not have the heart to say no to them. He nodded his consent. He was also curious about his elder brother and that girl too, whoever she was!

Kunti walked down the hallway of Pandava side of the Palace. She worried about how she was going to explain to her sons about not telling them about their elder brother. She entered the family meal room, to see her sons huddle among each other. She blinked utterly confused. Why did she always stumbled upon her sons, when they were behaving weird?