Being strict towards her health

V also reached U.S.A. and they four spend their week by caring , enjoying, teasing yn............even yn also started to come out of her fear of medical equipments ...........she use to give a regular checkup to jk daily in her way.......Jimin and V also gave her more gifts and brought her new pretty dresses ........these days jk took care of her immune system and her body........he gave a proper checkup and took her blood to check her immune level...... everything showed normal si he put her on tablets.....and also yn eat more junk foods and even my hyungs are supporting her......

Deep inside yn has a wish to study further.......but she didn't said anything to jk or jimin till now ..........

After few days

Jk, y/n ,V  and Jimin have already returned back from USA.
And now y/n is living with all of them.
Y/n is living in the same  room with jk .......but they both have their limits between them  and they both don't wanna rush things between them.

Next day Morning
7am

Jk pov
Me and vmin (Jimin &  V) hyung are  done with our regular exercise and we headed out from the gym to our respective rooms to get freshen up. I thought about waking my princess up after getting ready.

7:30am
I got ready   and saw a very adorable view. Y/n was sleeping hugging her large teddy  with a pout on her lips. I didn't want to wake her up but I need to do that.

Jk:- Y/n, baby wake up! Sweetheart..

Y/n:- Let me sleep some more time,please..
She said in her sleepy low voice and covered herself with the duvet.

Jk:- No more whining y/n. I want you at the dining table within 30min or else you know what will happen.
Jk said in his stern voice knowing very well y/n will not ignore this. And as expected she woke up and sat straight in bed immediately.

Y/n pov
I immediately sat in bed after hearing koo because I very well know the consequences.

Y/n:- Why you  get serious early in the morning koo. I am up, see. (*nervous smile*) I hurriedly said this to not create any further serious talk.

Jk:- Yeah, I can see that. Now come on  go and get ready, ok baby? We are waiting for you. Saying this Jk kissed her forehead and left the room after closing the door

Y/n also jumped down from the bed and went to the bathroom and did her morning routine.

Jk pov
I came downstairs and sat on the chair with vmin hyung beside me. I was thinking about y/n and her daily routine. I was in my thoughts when tae hyung made me snap out.

Tae:- Good morning Jk!! Where are u lost?

Jk:-Ugh..Good morning hyungs. Nothing I was just thinking about something which I have to discuss with you.

Jimin:- Yeah, tell us what happened?
Jimin said while placing the breakfast on the table and both vmin sat on their chairs which was opposite to jk and y/n.

Jk:- Hyungs it's about y/n. You are seeing y/n's daily routine, right? She is already on her leave from work and now she is just eating whatever she wants and you both never say her anything nor let me say. She is not even working out to keep herself healthy. If this will continue, then she might again fall sick.

Now tae and jimin both were seriously thinking about this and they thought Jk was right. Y/n is now like their own sister, so they obviously don't want her health to get bad. After thinking for sometime, Jimin broke the silence-

Jimin:- Yes Jk, I guess you are right. We can't neglect the fact that y/n easily gets sick because of her low immunity. So we have to keep her in a proper diet and habit so she would be healthy.

Jimin paused in the middle as they all heard foot steps coming down. They saw y/n coming with a smile on her face.

Y/n:- Good morning koo. Good morning oppas.
She said and sat on her chair beside jk. But her smile dropped as soon as she saw the breakfast in front of her.

Jk/vmin:- Good morning yniee/princess.
They said with a smile but were aware of the tantrums they were gonna listen to. Soon three of them started eating and jimin served food on Y/N's plate and gestured to her to eat food.

Y/n pov
I was thinking of what good food I'm gonna have today but soon felt sad seeing the food in front of me.
Y/n:- (best innocent puppy eyes) Koo can I have- (cut off by jk)

Jk:- Not a single word I wanna listen to from you. Sit quietly and complete the whole food on your plate without any whining. Got that? *Serious and stern voice*

Y/n sighed in defeat and somehow started stuffing the food in her mouth making a disgusted face.

Time skip
Now they are done with their breakfast. As it's Saturday, they took  a day off. Y/n was about to go to the backward garden  but got interrupted by Jimin's voice

Jimin:- Yniee, we have something to talk to you about. Can you please follow me to the living room? Jimin said with a calm voice but seriousness can be seen on his face.

Y/n was already getting suspicious because of their behaviour but now she got scared after this.
Y/n:- Nae oppa! She said thinking not to create any more trouble.

Now all four of them are sitting on the couch. Jk and y/n beside each other. And vmin beside each other. There was silence for a while and it was broken by Tae.

Tae:- So y/n we were thinking of your negligence towards your health and your routine these days. You are very well aware of your medical reports yet you are not doing anything for yourself.

Y/n was now all scared and serious seeing all of them getting serious. She waited for tae oppa to continue.

That's all guys......I hope you enjoyed it.......

Here after the updates will be very slow ,because my classes are starting from tomorrow.......please try to understand.......

_____________________________________