Chapter 21

With a clap of his hands Lance leans against the counter. His crutches propped up beside him against the marble like surface. As the rest of the dishes team we're taking their aprons off, they turned to look at their blue Paladin.

"Good job team we did it. We did it, we did it yay!..." Lance cracked a smile as he cheesily quoted from the popular child's television show. His blue eyes scanning over the other three to gauge their reactions.

Hunk gave an amused smirk and rolled his eyes with a chuckle as he put away his apron, as well as the black and red ones. Shiro just smiled, not knowing what the reference was from but went along with it anyway.

As for Keith, "Yes, we did do it. Good job Lance."

"Pfftt ahhahah!!" Lance tried to hold in his laughter but failed as he held onto the counter for dear life, doubling over. His shoulders shaking as he laughed at the now very confused Keith. Hunk couldn't help but chuckle as well when he saw how his friend was laughing.

"What! What did I do?! You said we did it and I agreed! We made a good team!" Keith was desperately trying to figure out what set Lance off the way he was, as the Blue paladin slowly slid down to the floor. Laughing so hard he had tears coming out of his eyes.

With a gentle hand and a chuckle Hunk grabbed Keith's shoulder and pulled him out of the room to explain what was making Lance laugh so much.

As the contagious laughter died down Lance lay on the cool floor with a sigh. His blue orbs looking up at Shiro who stood over top of him. A smile on his face as he reaches down with his human arm to help Lance off of the floor. Arms wrapping around Shiro's neck to hold on, Lance was standing on his leg.  The boys face finally returning to it's normal Carmel like skin tone after being so flushed from laughing.

The two males locked eyes, Shiro's arms rested on blues waist as he gently pulled him in for a sweet and soft kiss. Which Lance reciprocated obviously. It was a quick sweet kiss but showed each other enough to know that they really did love one another.

"You're beautiful..." Shiro whispers in the small space between their faces as they pulled apart. Shiro grey eyes stared into the different blues of Lance's  as he held him close. Almost in a trance as he gazed into their depths.

Thwe blue Paladin's face instantly reverted back to it's shade of pink as he heard the soft voice spoken to him. It was unexpected to hear but made his heart swell.

"You think so? Even with this nasty scar across my face now?" Lance didn't really think before he spoke, which resulted in a frown from Shiro in response.

"Really?.... You think the scar is going to bother me? Me of all people...." Shiro pulled back and waved a hand around his face. "We're literally the same love. Nothing that happened to you there is going to make me stop thinking you are absolutely stunning."

"Shit you're right. It's just felt like so long I forget you didn't have your scar before all this. I've grown so used to seeing you with it." Lance immediately face palmed when he came to realization of what he said.

With a smirk and furrow of his brow Shiro gave Lance a cheeky glare. "Language... But it's fine I understand."

Soon the evening activities made Lance tired, so with Shiro's help, Lance crutches around and said good night to everyone. And the new couple returned to lance's room to sleep.

Laying on their sides, Lance's back pressed against Shiro's chest, his arms wrapped around the smaller males waist to hold him close. Fingers interwoven and holding on tightly.

"I got you love. You can rest easy."

With those calm words lance promptly fell asleep.