Chapter 081

Chapter 081

The sun showed half of its face from the edge of the clouds, and the sun shone down, elongating the figure of the girl sitting behind the sewing machine and the sewing machine and imprinting it on the street from a distance.

A young girl with a ponytail with a blue head flower, walked to the stall and looked at it, picked up two head ropes, went to the sewing machine, picked up the picture album and looked over.

After flipping through it with relish, she looked at the girl behind the sewing machine and asked, "Did you draw this all?"

Ruan Xi was unziping a dress and looked up when he heard this, "Yes, I painted it all."

Miss Blueheaded Flower smiled and said, "It looks good. I don't know what it looks like. I think you can use a sewing machine to repair zippers and change clothes. Can you make clothes?"

Ruan Xi spoke to her as he unzipped: "Yes, all these can be drawn."

The blue-headed flower girl flipped through the album again, "Where you make one and have a look? If it can really be made and it looks good, I'll come to you to make clothes." Anyway, the picture looks really beautiful.

Ruan Xi painted clothes that conform to the aesthetics of this era. It will not be avant-garde to people in this era. However, there are also her own ideas and designs in it, which are all styles that can't be seen on the street.

Ruan Xi looked up and said, "Look which one do you like? Choose one. How about you come and see next week?"

Miss Blueheaded was happy to hear this, "Really?"

Ruan Xi nodded, "I'll do it according to your size. If you like it then, you can buy it. It doesn't matter if you don't like it. I'll stay and hang it here as a sample."

The blue-headed flower girl looked at her and said, "Don't you want me to buy cloth first?"

Ruan Xi said, "This one doesn't need. I'll pick the cloth myself. Let me show you my craftsmanship first."

There is also such a good thing. Of course, Miss Blueheaded Flower is happy to hear it. Anyway, she doesn't pay anything. If she likes it, she will buy it. If she doesn't like it or doesn't think it's worth it, she won't buy it. So she nodded, "Okay, I'll come and see it next week."

After saying that, she pointed to her, "My family lives in the alley over there."

Ruan Xi looked in the direction she pointed to, withdrew his eyes and said with a smile, "Look and choose one."

The blue-headed flower girl was very happy. She looked through the album carefully again, finally picked a dress for Ruan Xi and said to her, "I like too much. I feel that each one is very beautiful. Let's do this first."

Ruan Xi took the pencil and checked it on that page, "Okay, then do this."

Miss Blueheaded looked excited and looking forward to her and said to Ruan Xi, "I will definitely come and see it next Sunday."

Ruan Xi was also happy. He got up and took the tape measure to measure her lower body size. He said to her, "I usually don't come, so I just come over on Sunday, so just come to me on Sunday."

The blue-headed girl stretched out her arm and asked her, "Is it because of work?" I work in the Children's Palace. How about you?"

Ruan Xi smiled and said, "I'm still at school."

The blue-headed girl looked at her, "Are you going to college?"

Ruan Xi answered as he measured her size: "Yes, it's a sophomore now."