𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 27

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

I was currently laying down on the bed,scrolling through my phone.Today was a no school day so I really didn't have to move out of my room.I was quite bored since I had finished my homework yesterday.

Suddenly a knock was heard at my door."Come in!"I called out as Mineta slowly showed his face.

"What do you need Mineta..?"I slowly backed away as he closed the door.

"I want to ask something.."I was about to reply but I noticed his cheeks slightly tinted red.

"What do girls like.."He looked away embarrased but, he looked determined.

It was weird...

I smiled gently as I saw him flinch."You like someone?"I ask as he sighed.I motioned for him to sit on my bed as hs slowly did so.

"I know I may hit on girls so it can't be possible for me to have a crush when I act like its the end of the world when a beautiful women appear.."He scratched his cheek sheepishly.

"And all women are naturally beautiful!"We both exclaimed at the same time and laugh it off.

"She's this new student in the school.She's in support course.."He gets redder everytime he gives detail about the girl.

'So she is with Hatsume..'I thought of asking her but didn't want to,knowing what she'll do.

"What's her name?"I ask as he flushed red.

"Makio Hiyachino.."He turned away immediately.

"Oh,the cute girl?To be honest,you too match each other.She's also short so you two could be mistaken as a couple together.."I put a finger on my chin as I turned to him.

"Tell me more about her!"I had sparkled in my eyes.For the whole morning,we squealed in the pillows as he told everything he liked about her.

"Tommorrow,we shall go visit this girl."I winked as he thanked me and left the room.
________________________________

"I wasn't lying when I told you that we will go visit her!"I pulled Mineta to the support course area.

I knocked on the door and opened it as I saw Hatsume fixing something as the Makio handed her a metal piece.I smiled at her as she returned it to me.

She turned to Mineta and smiled even brighter.He waved slowly,blush on his cheeks.

"Damn she really is cute.."I whispered in his ear as we sat down first.

"Y/N,you wanted to see me!"Hatsume took off the safety goggles,giving it to Makio.

"I wanted to fix my costune a bit.."I pulled her away as I saw Mineta converse with Makio sucessfully.

"Uh,like,since my crystals get on my arms sometimes,I wanted to change that part,and probably change my boots to safe landing ones..?"I distracted Hatsume as I kept glancing at the two.