HIS WOMAN, HER MAN

Khuhsi was dressed in a beautiful blue saree with her hair tied up, revealing her slender swan neck. There was a sapphire necklace hung around her neck, and she looked just like a mermaid from the deep sea.

Anyone who had been to the auction would definitely recognize that this was the sapphire necklace that Rathore had bought at the auction recently.

She saw Arnav standing there in a suit, looking at her. She frowned slightly. Then, just ignored him and Anjali. Slowly walked in with holding Rathore's hand, proudly.

Anjali grip her pallu in jealousy, Khushi is the reason to Rathore's rejection?

___________

The ring exchange ceremony was so awkward and unwilling to Arnav who keep staring the certain lady in beautiful, she is glowing.

Then he was forced to dance with Sheetal, his eyes never left Khushi who is standing next to Rathore and never leave his side. Was is their relationship?

NK who arrived yesterday to attend Arnav's engagement, noticed Arnav behaviour. He smiled sarcastically, he didn't treasure her when she was his, now what's the point of getting jealous?

NK was so mad seeing the invitation but what was use of crying over a spilled milk? After a year of divorce, only last week he got to know about this all.

He thought Arnav was in love with Khushi, that's reason they eloped but he didn't even imagine Arnav would to such a thing to his friend.

Here Rathore looked at the dancing couples and saw Anjali is trying to ask him for a dance, he turn to Khushi and He inquired elegantly, "I wonder if I have the honor of inviting My queen to join me for a dance?"

NK stood aside with a smile on his face while watching Khushi and Rathore. He had an inexplicable feeling of wanting them to get married on the spot.

Khushi tilted her head and saw Arnav looking over, frigidly. Put her hand in Rathore's with smile and another hand on his shoulder.

Rathore's hand hold her waist as he look for permission, she blink in assurance. There is no need for words between them.

Their flow got better and better, and the originally gentle music became cheerful, Mamiji who always make fun of Khushi look at in awe as they dance waltz.

After the dance, Rathore looked at Khushi with a smile and said, "Khushi, you dance really well!"

"Thank you, Mr.Rathore." She said taking a drink from Payal and smirked at her.

Payal gritting her teeth and stayed silent looking at those bodyguards.

Before Khushi could drink, Rathore took it from her and taste it first to make it wasn't poison. Payal felt insulted by his action.

"Rathore.. Let's not consume anything.." Khushi snatched the glass from him and put back in tray Payal is holding.

Arnav stood and watched Khushi expressionlessly. His brows were slightly knitted. Nk, who was beside him, asked with a smile, "Arnav bhai, why are you looking at Khushiji like that? Are you jealous?"

Arnav's eyes darkened, and he glanced at NK indifferently.

NK moved closer to him fearlessly and whispered, "Are you jealous of your ex-wife or your new partner?"

Arnav pursed his lips and looked at NK coolly with a pale face.

Khushi retracted her smile and stated, "I need to go to the washroom" blinked at Rathore.

He just nodded.

______________

At this moment, the hall was bustling with activity, but the washroom was deserted.