(16) SADNESS IN SILENCE

We celebrate to get the best out of our moments

We celebrate to get the best out of our moments. But sometimes celebration converts into chaos during that occasion. The same thing happened in the function of Indraprastha. Everyone was thinking function accomplished it's agendas. But far from that thought a trouble was growing on, without anyone's realisation.

Everyone was having rest after function. But some hearts were restless. They were devoid of peace as their questions were haunting them. The flashbacks of some moments prior to present time had all their attention.

Flashback:1

"Renu,why didn't you inform about your plan to panchali? Though not much still she's hurt over this," Karenumati was feeling guilty for Draupadi's hurt.

But she couldn't disclose the truth to Draupadi. Because Subhadra suggested to make that a surprise for everyone. As she had joined Subhadra in her idea she had to keep Subhadra's words. Before Karenumati could explain the reason to Nakul his words pierced her heart.

"I thought I don't need to remind you that elder sister is like mother. But what you did was all unexpected. Maybe it's because you didn't get time to establish bond with your mother. I hope you will utilise the opportunity which life has given you by bringing you and Panchali in a relation," Karenumati was just staring at Nakul as she was unable to react anything else other than that.

Flashback ended

Her POV:

What does he mean by his words! That I don't know the importance of mother! I had not seen my mother since my birth. Since the time I had started to acknowledge my surrounding I longed for my mother. Each moment I wished if she was alive! I had tried to imagine her whenever I saw any child getting pampered in mother's lap. I had tried to draw her facial expression when whenever I saw any mother getting concerned for her children. I had tried to feel her whenever I saw any mother giving advice to their children.

No one can understand the value of mother other than the person who had been longed for mother. He just simply taunted me, the sensitive moments of my life, that too without even hearing me!

 He just simply taunted me, the sensitive moments of my life, that too without even hearing me!