Chapter 17

The day had been saved on the planet of ardors but there were some  questions that everyone needed answers for, there was a small hunt going on trying to see who had opened the omega dimension portal and why. The kids were allowed to join the meeting but even they were trying to find out who had opened the omega dimension, they were making small hints or guest of who could of done it.

Scarlett " there are so many villains that could of escape the omega dimension during that whole fight"

Roselyn " you are right Scarlett but we need to find out who had open the portal from the beginning"

Bella " umm I'm going to get some fresh air"

Roselyn y " I will come with you" Bella and Roselyn had left the room and went outside for some fresh air and to get away from all the yelling, in the room the two girl were looking at the ocean that once held the omega dimension.

Bella " I have a feeling that the enemies our mother faced will become our enemies"

Roselyn " we are the daughter of the Winx Club it was going to happen sooner or later ... but we have to know some of these guys might have kids who are like them or good"

Bella " that will be good to know if their kids were good and maybe they can help us"

Roselyn " I feel like you are worried about something else"

Bella " you are smart girl rose yes it feels like I'm living in my mother shadow, I have the fire flame like her and I not as powerful like her"

Roselyn " don't worry Bella everything will be okay you will become powerful like your mother one day, or you might master the dragon flame in a different way then you mom"

Bella " thanks Rosie and it seems like you have master nature in different way then you mother"

Roselyn " it had taken me years to do that and I have learned how to make paintings come alive, for short periods"

Bella " you have to show me that sometime"

Roselyn " sure"

Frost " there you two are"

Bella " hey when you did you all get here"

Scarlett " a few seconds ago we came to join you all when the yelling got to much between all the royal families"

Molly " who do you think it from our parents past"

Thunder " it could be anyone there are so many people our parents had meet in their lives"

Ryan " so you four don't know of any other bad guys or former bad guys kids out there"

Doom " first off that rude and second maybe we don't know there are rumors there are, other kids out there"

Ryan " oh"

Brad " kids from who if you don't mind telling us"

Frost " other sons of the black circle, valtor, and many more who names we have heard and names, that are kept secret"

Nate " oh great so we are playing a game of cat and mouse"

Roselyn " yes and but this game is playing with everyone well-being and lives"

Tommy " wow now we even have more weight on our shoulders great"

Ryan " we have these three one our side so we are good"

Frost " we have only unlocked half of our powers"

Ryan " okay so we half way doom and good" The kids sat there saying nothing about the conversation and everyone seem upset.

Roselyn " oh come on guys we can't be sitting here looking down and sad, we have proven ourselves again and again"

Ryan " she right maybe we will have hard time but we can do it"

Scott " fine but we have to get ready because there a major battle coming, and it won't be easy for us"

With the adults

Stella " we can't drag the kids into this they are to young"

Bradon " it to late Stella they have joined this battle if we like it or not"

Stella " ......"

Musa " Stella right this not their battle"

Riven " honey it has become their battle because now who were is out there is after our kid and their kids"

Musa " fine"

Ashia " what are we going to do now let them fight or keep them at a distance"

Bloom " we should keep them safe until we know more"

Sky " yes the kids should not be fighting we can deal with this"

Nubia " we have to let them grow up"

Tenca " I agree with nubia"

Flora " we can't keep them hidden from the truth"

Heilia " like you are hiding the truth from your daughter ... flora i ..."

Flora " enough we have to tell them the truth together or alone, but if you don't beware the consequences of your actions but this time you won't be losing a friend you will be losing a child"

Timmy " we don't know what out there and it might be things we didn't face in our life" the friends had stayed quite and made their own decisions that night, that will make or break relationships between kids and parents. Timmy was right the kids were going to face, dangers that their parents didn't face when they were young.