~EPISODE EIGHT-PART FOUR~

"Hello, sexy." Holly says as she walks into the store room.

"Hello, Holly."

"What do you want from me today, Sugartits?" The brunette asks as she sits on the chair.

"Do you like concerts?"

"I fucking love concerts." Holly says, leaning forward closer to the camera.

"How do you feel about throwing one?"

"Really? I've been wanting to do that for ages." Holly says hopefully.

"For your secret challenge, you will throw a concert for your housemates. To gain an extra point you need to get Chip to sing on stage with you."

"How many songs do I sing?"

"Four."

"So if I get Josh to sing two of those four songs, I'll get two extra points?" Holly asks, unsurely.

"No, only one."

"Okay." Holly nods.

"What are the songs you want to sing?"

"I have to know now, shit you've put me on the spot you wanker." Holly leans back, itching her head.

"Yes, we need to prepare for the concert."

"Okay, so I'll sing Let me love you by Mario because Chips got it stuck in my head the twat, he can sing that one with me. Then so sick by Ne-Yo. If I ain't got you, Alicia Keys. Then a T-Swift song." Holly lists, itching her chin.

"How about, Wildest dreams?"

"Yes! That one." Holly points at the camera. "You've got good taste girl." She nods. "So first song if I ain't got you, second wildest dreams, third let me love you, then last put so sick." Holly tells her the order.

"That should be sorted by the time you perform."

"God, you are an angel sent from above sugar. I might just leave my boyfriend and start dating you, not gonna lie." She shakes her head laughing to herself.

"I see you and Harry have been getting along."

"Yeah, I'm so happy we have been as well he's not as bad as I thought he was now that I've thought about it. As much as it pains me to say, he's a cool guy." Holly nods.

"That's so sweet."

"Thanks, there's no hate for anyone in the house, I love the all. But, things still do get annoying. And one hundred per cent, Harry will do something that pisses me off before the end of the week." Holly says.

"Just, whatever I say about him, won't be true. I will be saying it in the heat of the moment. Just to pre-warn you Harry when you watch this." Holly smiles, informing everyone.

"Thank you for your time, Holly."

"No, thank you for yours." Holly shakes her head, standing up.

"Love you, Holly."

"Love you too, baby." Holly shouts as she goes out of the room. "I feel like I'm cheating." Holly whispers to herself as she stops on the stairs and thinks to herself. "Oh well, he won't mind, hopefully." She shrugs walking to the bedroom.

"Where are you two going?" Holly asks Chip and Max as they walk through the bedroom. "Go and ask Sugarlips if she can help with something." Chip stops dead in his tracks.