58

Chapter 58: A Little Sweet 58

    There was a sudden knock on the door, Chu Yiqiao froze in place, he just looked at the door - motionless, the fingertips hanging by his side trembled slightly.

    The scratched photo was a sneak shot of Luo Qingye when he was playing, and he remembered the clothes very clearly.

    The severed hand stained with blood was a notice given to him by Jiang Mianhuai, as if to say that next time it will be the turn of the person he cares about the most.

    Jiang Mianhuai wanted to move his alpha.

    This is his bottom line, he will not regress.

    Chu Yiqiao gradually tightened his trembling hands, his whole body was tense, his heart was pounding uncontrollably, the sound was as strong as a drum beating his eardrums, he didn't notice the sweat on his forehead sliding down his cheeks at all, he stared at The door did not move.

    "...Who?"

    "It's me."

    —A calm and steady voice came from outside. When he heard who it was, his nerves that had been tense and suspended instantly relaxed, and Chu Yiqiao took a deep breath, as if It is a fish that is on the verge of death and lacks water, and it comes alive the moment it touches the water.

    It was Luo Qingye.

    His alpha.

    Not Jiang Mianhuai.

    The state of vigilance also relaxed, and the anxiety in the bottom of the eyes disappeared.

    But what followed was sorry.

    The two of them in the car just now should have been a little unhappy. Luo Qingye slammed the car door and walked away without looking back. He must be upset. He has tried his best not to expose Ni Duan to being noticed by Luo Qingye, but he seems to be unable to control his emotions.

    Now let Luo Qingye run to find him.

    The look under the glasses changed, he shouldn't have told Luo Qingye that he was coming to Jiangtian-Su, wouldn't this put Luo Qingye in danger?

    The moment the door was opened, the two looked at each other, and neither of them spoke first.

    Luo Qingye looked at Chu Yiqiao, and he found that Chu Yiqiao's face was not quite right, his forehead was covered with a thin layer of sweat, and the pheromone was also very weak, so weak that it was difficult to capture the vitality of the pheromone. annoyed.

    This is already the first time.

    Every time I feel that I can do it, I feel that I can handle it, even if I already have an alpha, I still have to rush to the front.

    He didn't say he was feeling sick, or he had a fever, and he didn't even tell him that Chu Yiqiao had vomited blood many times. He dared to face Bai Chuan alone, God knows that his heart almost stopped suddenly when he saw Mu Cang.

    Forget everything about him before, but this time Chu Yiqiao has to put himself out of life and death, and has to deal with this frenzied Jiang Mianhuai by himself. What he cares about is not this child, but Chu Yiqiao.

    From the beginning to the end, the only thing he was afraid of was Chu Yiqiao.

    He regretted letting Chu Yiqiao keep the child.

    "Xiaoye, didn't you go to teach Professor Xu? Why did you come here?" Chu Yiqiao didn't want Luo Qingye to notice his strangeness, opened the door, turned around and walked back into the room.