13

JAMIE'S POV
"Two pizza margari- Jamie?" Oh hi Valerie. "I knew I recognized this house so how are you?" Good but the pizza's getting cold, here's your money. "Wow really not wanting to talk huh?" No, have a good shift. I closed the door but she walked in before i could close it. "Nice house." Valerie what the hell is wrong with you go away. "Why would i?" Valerie. "I still like you Jamie." It's been 5 years get over it. I moved on okay. Just go. "Moved on? Oh you have two pizzas for you and your girlfriend?" Yes, now go. "Ugh fine enjoy." I walked back to my bedroom after she left. Hey Alex sorry it took long love. "Who was that?", alex asks. My ex, she just walked in when i tried closing the door. "Oh.." Don't worry about it. "Alright." We ate our pizzas and finished off the show. It was already 8. "I don't wanna go home." We have another hour? "Yeah but after that, it's friday anyway. Can i stay over?" Mhm sure but just call your mom. "I will, one sec." She grabbed her phone and called her mom, i grabbed the pizza boxed to throw them away. I saw a note on one of the boxes. I grabbed it to read what it said. "Jamie I miss you lots, please can we talk it out? -Valerie." I crushed it and threw it away with the boxes. Valerie and I broke up with a reason, no need to talk it out. I got back to my room seeing Alex waiting for me. "I can stay over!" Yay! "I'm pretty sure i left my pjs here last time, i lost them." Yeah you did, i should have them in my closet. "Alright i'll look."

ALEX POV
I walked over to his closet, it's a huge walk in closet. "They should be on your right when you walk in!", Jamie shouted. I saw them and put them on. They're the red sweats i bought with Jamie in target. "Are you gonna sleep in that top?" I guess, it's pretty comfy. "Isn't it too cold?" Oh no i mean the grey vest. "Oh alright you can grab one of my hoodies if you want." Really? "Of course love!" Thanks! I went back in his closet and grabbed a black hoodie. "That's the exact one you wore last time!" I know! Its so comfy! "Thats great, i'm gonna be in the shower okay?" Alright be quick! "I will." While Jamie was in the shower I got ready for bed. I was finished so I waited for Jamie on his bed. Jamie come on! He's standing in front of the door, but he's not coming in. When he finally opened the door, he walked in with no shirt, only the matching pj pants. He was wearing them so low waisted you could see his V-line. Good lord Jamie! "What?" What do you think! "I don't know" Okay nevermind then. "Ready for bed my love?", he asks with a tiny smirk on his face. Mhm! Jamie sits down next to me on the bed and puts his phone and airpods on the nightstand. He eventually lays down next to me. Since its cold we cuddled. "Your so cold." He whispers. I know, its freezing outside. "Want me to warm the blanket up?" Yes but how? "One second." He steps out the bed to grab something. I couldn't exactly see what. "It shouldn't take long, I suppose.", he says while getting back in bed. Thats good, I cuddle back into his arms. While hes playing with my hair I got really tired. Jamie? "Yes love?" Im gonna go sleep. "Alright goonight darling." Goodnight baby. I rolled over and fell asleep.