Prologue

Everything in it is entirely imaginary and intended only for entertainment; I created it for fun. I did not write 50 Shades darker or any of its characters, and I do not own them.

Prologue

He's come back. Mummy's asleep or she's sick again.

I hide and curl up small under the table in the kitchen. Through my fingers, I can see mummy. She is asleep on the couch. Her hand is on the sticky green rug, and he's wearing his big boots with a shiny buckle and standing over mummy shouting.

He hits mummy with a belt. Get up! Get up! You are one fucked-up bitch. You are one fucked-up bitch. You are one fucked-up bitch. You are one fucked-up bitch. You are one fucked-up bitch. You are one fucked-up bitch.

Mommy makes a sobbing noise. Stop. Please stop. Mommy doesn't scream. Mommy curls up small.

I have my fingers in my ears, and I close my eyes. The sound stops.

He turns and I can see his boots as he stomps into the kitchen. He still has the belt. He is trying to find me.

He stoops down and grins. He smells nasty. Of cigarettes and drink. 

"There you are, you little shit."

A chilling wail wakes me. Christ! I'm drenched in sweat and my heart is pounding. What the fuck? I bolt upright in bed and put my head in my hands. Fuck. They're back. The noise was me. I take a deep steadying breath, trying to rid my mind and nostrils of the smell of cheap bourbon and stale Camel cigarettes.

A/n 

Hiiii, I am back. So I have decided to gradually update but I honestly don't know how consistent updates will be. I will try for atleast once a week but that could change. Thank you for all the love on the first book and that is what inspired me to get going with this one. Ok i will stop talking now but thank you and i love you all. 

Lots of love, 

Liv xx