[3]

A welcoming sweet scent immediately lingered its way up your nose as you entered the cabin. Canada closed the door behind you and bent down to untie his shoelaces.

"You can leave your shoes next to mine" Canada said snapping you out of your daydreams.
"You sure it's really fine if I stay here?" You asked fidgeting your fingers
"Of course, who am I if I just leave a country out to be on their own?" He chuckled.
You smiled
Then it hit you

The smile immediately left your lips as it was replaced by a rather confused look. 

Country?What does he mean Country,I'm not a country!

Canada stood up again and walked past you into presumably the living room. You untied your shoes and put them next to Canadas like he instructed you to do while still pondering over his words. Your eyebrows furrowed as you opened your lips to speak but no sound came out. Turning around you were faced with the interior of the cabin and you were astonished by how pretty it was.

In the back was a big TV with a couch in front of it. Right next to it was a Fireplace standing just at the right angle so the warmth would still reach the couch. Next to the fireplace was a table with a couple of chairs.

You turned your head to the left and there was a coat hanger with a few jackets and hats, all probably belonging to Canada.

To your right was kitchen and you quickly detected where the sweet smell came from. Sitting on a plate on the kitchen counter were a bunch of cookies and other sweets. The kitchen was mostly brown with a few darker themed kitchen tools sitting on the counters.

After a quick inspection with your eyes you also found a staircase to the left leading up to whatever secrets this cabin had.

"We can sit on the couch come on" Canada said already making his way forward. You followed and sat down next to him on the white cushioned couch.

"I've never seen you around before, how come?" Canada asked with his smile still spread across his red cheeks.
You seriously didn't know how to answer, you were really confused by this whole situation going on. You only remembered the alley way and how Canada found you. It honestly made you really sad thinking about it.

Canada noticed the confusion and sadness in your eyes and began to worry.

"Canada I really don't know how I got here," you answered truthfully.
You hesitated.

I can't just tell him " oh yeah I was murdered and woke up here" He would probably think I'm crazy!

"I've never seen someone like you before, I mean like the paint in your face and all..."
This added to Canadas growing confusion as he didn't know what to make of this.
"Paint? This is just my flag (Y/N), are you ok? Do you need a doctor?"

Uneasiness kept growing in you as your hands became sweaty.
The look in your eyes made Canada think for a moment before you averted your gaze.

"(Y/N) you can tell me really, I won't judge you" He said with reassuring words.
Now you were really nervous, your body was tingling and a cold shiver washed over you.

Should I really tell him?

You let out a shaky breath.

"Ok..,"
Canada was relieved and a his lips immediately formed a warm smile.
"This is really crazy and now that I think about it it might have been a dream..."
Canadas words repeated in your head so you continued.
"I-I think I was stabbed..? In an alley way. I don't think I'm from here Canada..."
You said saying the last part quieter than the rest, sadness lingering in your voice.