Chapter 3

Hearing Samrat's question the CF stood in silence. Samrat on seeing their silence questioned them once again in a louder tone...Where are they? he looked at each of the supposed family member of his who are so self centered... all that matters to them is their superiority, their word, their happiness, in all this their's they didn't even mind to ruin the lives of the daughters of the house what are daughter in laws, in all this entered Sai Joshi a late teen who is the breath of fresh air, who voiced out all the wrong that happened in the family and her un-suppressive nature didn't sit well with the Chavvan's they targeted her physically and emotionally to that extent that she had many breakdowns.

He came out of his thoughts when Pratap questioned or more likely a statement to the CF's....... U doesn't know where Mansiji is? How come none of u know where ur family member is? Ashwini by looking at Samrat's face grasped that the situation is escalating and to dissuade it she tried to divert them off topic... Pratapji she was disturbed with the happenings, so she left to her village.

Hearing her Samrat asked... So she is in village right? Again silence prevailed none answered him. Pissed off with the silence and reaching a limit to his patience.... Speak up....Is aai in her village yes or no? roared Samrat.

The CF is shocked with this side of Samrat. They have never seen him this angry. What CF doesn't grasp is that a person lose his cool when they are on verge of loosing someone precious to them.

Samrat why are u raising ur voice on us. Mansi kaku left the home on her own will, she even choose to cut her contact with us and later we found out that she never reached the village. We tried to find her but it is not fruitful. So u cannot blame us said Pakhi.

Mrs.Patralekha Virat Chavvan u have no right to speak so stay out of my matters replied Samrat pissed off with her words.

Samrat how can u speak like that... I'm part of the family I'm concerned for u replied Pakhi to Samrat's word 

Hearing her words everyone chuckled, one of the guests said in general.. U don't appear to be concerned or happy for Samrat lady, not only u none in the family are.

How can u speak like this Mrs. Patil, he's our family, we care for him said kaku.

Don't be delusional Bhavani Chavvan...none appear to be Samrat's family, u didn't care for his mother, none respected his relations with other members.Live example is ur reactions, it tell us the same.... that none are happy about Samrat's return said Mrs Patil. She looked at Virat and spoke... U have a DCP at ur bay but the whereabouts of the family member is unknown? Is he unfit as an officer or is he never made any efforts.

Virat was numb at the question or precisely at the accusation, he looked at Samrat who is expecting an answer from him, he lowered his eyes in shame as he realized that he never made an effort on his search for Mansi kaku.

Kaku looked around, all the guests are in support to Mrs. Patil's words and lowered face of Virat strengthens her claims. She is out of words and questioned herself are they not happy with Samrat's return. She was dragged out of her thoughts by a crying voice.....

Dada....Samrat dada exclaimed the voice, all looked at the voice, there stood Sai looking at Samrat with all sorts of emotions.

Samrat looked at Sai, he's so happy to see her. Sai slowly walked towards Samrat, on reaching him she looked at him top to bottom scrutinizing him.

Sai... Samrat called, on hearing her name from his mouth Sai brokedown in tears and hugged him... Dada... dada ur are alive... ur alive... Sai kept chanting while crying on his shoulder. Samrat is consoling Sai while creasing her hair saying I'm fine Sai....

The onlookers are adoring the relation of Samrat and Sai except for the CF who are not at all happy with the Sai's presence. Virat who saw Sai in his house after so long was happy at first, however he was reminded of that she walked out on him and his ego took over.... how dare u enter this house again Sai he questioned her.

Sai's and Samrat's talks were interrupted by Virat's question. Sai looked at Virat who came face to face to her... how dare u enter my home Sai? aren't u ashamed to come hear?

Why should Sai be ashamed Mr Virat Chavvan, she had never done anything immoral or anything criminal said Mansi who entered into the CN.

Aai exclaimed Samrat happily and ran towards her and embraced her. Both the mother and son embraced each other to their hearts content.

Aai how r u? how come u here? where were u? questioned Samrat. Mansi smiled at him and answered respectively to all his questions... I'm fine. Mohit has called Shivani to inform about u, by that we came to know and we immediately reached here. I'm staying with Sai, Shivani and Devyani and pointed towards them.

Samrat looked at the view where his aai pointed only to find his Maasi and tai looking at him with smile and tears. He reached them and embraced them and shared pleasantries.

Mansi looked at Virat and spoke... u were saying something?... no no questioning something to Sai? said Shivani who stood infront of Virat. 

Virat stood shocked looking at them who were ready to pounce at him. Pakhi who is scared of Sai's presence spoke... Sai how shameless ur to come into CN. She looked around and spoke to the guests... u all said I'm wrong, see she came here to snatch my husband pointing at Sai.

Sai how can u be so cheap to snatch someone else husb..... her words stuck in her mouth when she felt a stinging pain on her cheek. She looked at Sai who is calm but a blazing eyes directed towards her.

Sai looked at Pakhi and spoke... I'm not u Mrs Patralekha Virat Chavvan, to go behind a married man. Moreover he's not worthy. U both compliment eachother she glanced at Virat and spoke as u both are characterless....

Ashwini who is unable to tolerate her son's disrespect looked at Sai and said... Sai ur crossing ur limits. 

Shivani interrupted her and said... where was this voice of urs when Pakhi was disrespecting Sai Mrs Ashwini Ninad Chavvan.

Shivani... she is ur vahini speak with her properly said Ninad who is not happy with Shivani taunting Ashwini.

Ashwini felt happy with her husband's words and smiled looking at him. Shivani who noticed this chuckled and spoke.... u were happy right Mrs Ashwini that ur husband stood up for u, but don't forget that this change in ur marital life is brought by Sai who fought for ur respect while ur this ladla (pointing Virat) stood silent.

Ashwini felt guilty for speaking rudely with Sai. Pakhi on seeing guilty face of Ashwini spoke Bua ur speaking rudely with ur family for this outsider.

Ur outsider for us Mrs Pakhi, Sai is family said Shivani. Pakhi tried to speak, but she was interrupted when Shivani asked... By the way Pakhi u blamed Sai for all the mishaps and also claimed her husband on serious note he's not worthy of her, but one question is always running in my mind... Samrat is a army officer, god forbid if something happened to him while in duty will u go to all the women in the country and say my husband died while saving u and stake ur claims on their husbands?

Pakhi glared at Shivani and said... why will I do that? Shivani chuckled and said... then why did u do that (pointing at Virat), she then turned towards Samrat and said let's go home Samrat.

Samrat nodded in acceptance and was about to move when Virat blocked him and held his hand and said... Dada this is ur home u need not go anywhere, I'll divorce Pakhi she is ur wife. We will stay happy as old days.

Samrat looked at Virat who is pleading him and then at Pakhi who looked at Virat in shock, he slowly removed Virat's hand off him, moved 3 steps back and said I'm not interested in someone else's wife, specifically brother's wife.

Virat felt as if he was punched, Samrat neither lifted his hand nor resorted to any form of violence but the pain Virat felt with his words is unbearable.

That's all for the day.

How's it?