Rules!

The rules are mostly simple, be kind, be patient and all. They are basic but also important. Don't we agree?

So, I am not a professional artist, I just draw because I like how the colours blend, just like how words bend into beautiful imagination. But I assure you, I'll dedicate my best to create any project I receive :)

And yes, I'll do graphics too, such as covers, banners, aesthetics etc.

1. There will be no payment as voting on my stories etc. I ask of you though, to give my instagram a follow. YOU CAN FIND MY INSTA IN THE DESCRIPTION OF MY PROFILE. I will be shifting my workshop to a little more wider level in a few months, so if you support me on insta, I'll have a tiny following to start with right! As of wattpad, you can follow me if you want, I'll follow you back. It's not necessary.

2. The characters I make for you can be redone as many times as you'd like, but mostly the changes will be the colour palette, or the hair colour. I won't be changing the whole design since it takes a hell lot of time and effort. Sorry :)

3. Please, please, please credit me wherever you use it. As I said, it takes a lot of effort and time. I'd like to be appreciated for devoting my heart into something.

4. In order to COLLECT the characters, you must have canva. Since any other format I use to share the pictures will lead to dropping the resolution of the image.

5. I will not be taking reading request, my apologies. I am too wrapped up with irl work that I don't get time to read much. But in order to know your character better, I'll try to read through once.

That's a wrap I guess? 

Any queries are welcome ----->