³.05

<narrators pov>
DISCLAIMER THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY LONG PLEASE DONT SKIP PARTS A LOT HAPPENS IN THIS CHAPTER.

Oh and tw: smut!

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"Why are we here again? Why are we following them?" Lydia questioned Angie once again after she had done it a few minutes prior but didn't receive an answer from her.

Angie wasn't answering Lydia mainly because she didn't want to say the reason she was there. After kissing Tyler her world fell apart she didn't know what to do and her anger and jealousy got the best of her and she was so ashamed she couldn't even tell Lydia.

Besides her boy troubles she had other troubles as well like the secret she was keeping from what happened the other night when they fought against the alpha group. Nobody expected her to be there, but she was, she had to make sure nothing went wrong.

The twins were there as well and she couldn't leave Scott and the rest alone with them. They needed backup and she was there.

"Okay Lina I know something is bothering you but can you just tell me?!" She exclaimed once again, dying to know what Angie did.

"I think I did something really bad...well I don't think I did" Angie replied while she drove behind the bus that contained the lacrosse team.

"Which is..." Lydia waited for her to explain herself but Angie couldn't say what she did out loud.

It was really bad.

"So um...you know after seeing Isaac and Allison together I got super mad like real mad and in my mind at the moment I thought Isaac was doing it to her back at me right so I thought the best option was get him back but that was until he moved out..."

"Okay okay angie..." Lydia stopped her noticing how she was stressing too hard and she feared for her safety. "Calm down I rather not have you freak out while you're driving"

"I'm okay it's just...I kissed tyler and I didn't mean to I didn't do it with bad intentions at all but once I saw that Isaac didn't really care that's when I got angry and..." angelina paused once she glanced to Lydia for a moment catching the way her best friend was looking at her.

"Just spit it there's no way it can get worse..." Lydia sighed while she rubbed her forehead. She wasn't going to sit there and bash her friend when she had probably done the same before but Lydia believed Isaac was in love with Angie and both of them were made for each other.

Lydia was upset about the fact Isaac seemed to be getting closer to Allison; she thought that was straight up betrayal towards Angie although she had told everyone to not shut Allison out because of what happened and that it was just between her and the hunter.