𝐏 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓 𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑

"𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐖𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄." Evan Rosier muttered staring at his godson in wonder, Barty Crouch Jr was leaning forward next to him nodding along. Soon the silence was once again broken by Narcissa Black, soon to be Malfoy, snorting out a laugh.

Her eyes widened, hand coming to cover her face. "I am so-" She was cut off by herself bursting into a fit of giggles, the rest of the hall soon joining her. The Black family were trying their best to keep a straight face, Walburga was not one of their favourites, that's for sure.

Regulus was dressed in a long-sleaved black dress, her hair cascading in waves over her shoulders, a pendant sat on her chest.

"Kreature." Her unusually sullen voice called out, a pop sounded before a wrinkly elf with floppy ears appeared, he to had a look of dread of his face.

"Is it just me or does he look more manic than usual?" Barty asked wandering what his best friend was doing.

The people who had met said elf nodded in agreement.

"Miss Regulus, are you ready to leave?" Kreature asked in his usual gravily voice. The youngest Black nodded taking his long-fingered hand in her own.

The scene changed, moving across rabid waters until it landed on a jagged rock. Regulus stood tall, her loyal house elf stood timid next to her dress which was waving in the heavy wind. The young woman's cheeks and lips rosy from the biting cold, hair wetting in the spitting downpour.

Rabastan turned to his long term girlfriend, voice a whisper, "You look like a warrior, Darling." Regulus blushed slightly in response, lowering her head onto his shoulder.

A mix of reactions came from the residents of the castles hall, those who knew the girl wandering what she was doing on a random rock in the middle of nowhere.

She turned towards Kreature after taking a deep breath, squeezing his hand slightly to show she was ready to carry on her journey. A wave hammered down onto the now empty rock showing they had moved on to her final destination.

Regulus had caught on to was was happening and pulled her sons body close to her, trying to comfort him or maybe she was trying to comfort herself? Atlas gladly hung onto his mother also catching on.

"A blood payment is needed, Miss." The elf offered as they walked to a damp rock wall. Pulling out the had crafted dagger her cousin had gifted her for her tenth birthday, she slowly slit her palm placing it on the wall quickly as to not waste her precious blood.

"You still have it?" Bella questioned happy that her gift was of use.

"Of course Bella." Regulus replied. Arcturus Black, the lord of House Black, spoke up next "I do hope you know what you are doing, Regulus, blood payments are nothing to take lightly."

The girl turned to face the aging man, "I do, grandfather." Arcturus had always been closest to his youngest grandchild and judging by the determined look in her eyes, he knew she had already been planning for whatever was about to happen.

Debris started to fall from the wall that was slowly moving to the side, a damp, dark cave with shards of crystal hanging from the top was revealed. Regulus moved inside, determination in her every movement unlike her house elf who hesitantly followed his Misstress.

After a calm boat ride to a small island in the middle of the cave, the young woman stood in front of a crystal basen, the reflection painted on the deadly liquid inside mocking her.

"Take the letters to them for me, Kreature." Muttered the teen girl. The elf stared at her sadly, that was all he could do as he had tried for nights on end to stop this from happening but there was no stopping a Black family member from something they have their mind set on.

"Regulus, if whatever is happening is what I think will happen, I will kill you myself." Narcissa warned, she to had caught the look Arcturus did, her baby cousin knew what was happening. She only hoped it wouldn't end as she thought it would.

"What are you doing, Love?" Rabastan asked the girl, an uneasy feeling setting in his stomach. She only looked at him sadly, pecking his lips and holding him tighter.

Atlas and the rest of the future generation shared a look, they knew where this place was and how much this would help them in the future. But they were here to change that, they would make sure she survived and her life story saved from ending so soon.

She took a shell from the ground scooping up some of the mixture, downing it and taking another. She successfully drank all of the potion before the pain hit, waves of it mixed with her nightmares was enough for her to finally brake down.

She fell to the floor "Please!" she screamed out for help even though she knew nobody would come to her rescue.

At the same time Sirius had tears rushing down his cheeks, he hated seeing his baby sister in pain, its why he had endured his time under the Cruciatus Curse given by his mother.

Rabastan and her friends were no different, cheeks wet from their salty waterfalls.

Kreature stumbled over, unlatching the pendent from around her neck, replacing the one in the basen with it. He patted her head comfortingly before apparating away feeling dreadful about leaving his little Miss.

Regulus crawled as best as she could to the side of the island, all she wanted was a drop of water to sooth the burning encasing her body.

As she reached out, a bony hand suddenly latched onto her leg from behind, dragging her from the waters ledge in front of her to the one behind. Her hands were covered in scratch marks from her failed tries to hang on to the jagged floor.

"NO! Please no, no, no!" She screamed. "Sirius! Please, I'm sorry, I am so sorry!" She continued, please filling the echoing cave as she continued to be dragged by the Inferi.

Sirius Black let out a sob, 'sorry, sorry, I'm so sorry Reggie I shouldn't have left you.' he was whispering to himself becoming maniacal. Remus and James were trying their best to sooth him but they to had tears in their eyes as well as the entire Great Hall.

Rabastan shoved his head into the crook of Regulus' neck hiding his sobs from the staring eyes, Barty and Evan were clung onto her legs eyes stuck on the screen, unable to look away.

"Rab, Please! Evan, Barty!" she continued, soon she was hanging onto the ledge of the island. 

"I Dont Want To Die Anymore!"

The cave fell silent, the echoing words lingering in the air.

1157 Words. 

Fucking hell.

I did not think it would have turned out the way it did to be totally honest.

Sorry about that.

-MARV0L0